Pricewatch!

While technically not a sale, it is assumed that Underrail will raise/change its price on retail launch. And it now goes live on the 18th so this is the last week to get in at an Early Access price. Whether this is a deal or not I'll let you decide!

While technically not a sale, it is assumed that Underrail will raise/change its price on retail launch. And it now goes live on the 18th so this is the last week to get in at an Early Access price. Whether this is a deal or not I'll let you decide!

I was sure I'd bought it somewhere along the line, but didn't immediately find my records … so Steam it was. Grabbed and installed today :)

If you like to play the older Doom games without mods, purchase Doom 3 BFG Edition. It includes Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 with graphics that are slightly cleaner than the standalone versions but are otherwise unchanged.

Thanks for this ... I never bothered buying the BFG since I had all the other games, but this was enough (at the $5 price) to get me to buy it!

If you like to play the older Doom games without mods, purchase Doom 3 BFG Edition. It includes Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 with graphics that are slightly cleaner than the standalone versions but are otherwise unchanged.

Already got it, but I've had Ultimate Doom on perma-install for years now. :)

The BG:EE and BG2:EE are also on sales on Bundlesstars. Sales end in 45 hours.

Sword Coast Legends is free to play on Steam this weekend from 10:00 a.m. PST on 12/17 to 10:00 a.m. PST on 12/22. Immediately following the Steam Free Weekend, it will be on sale and offered for a limited time for $19.99.

Huge sale on Nuuvem.com going on for right now for about 2 more days. Bought Blackguards 2 for some $3.30.

Wait, isn't that Brasil only site?
I mean the currency listed is brazillian real so I'm a bit confused.

I mean, look at this:
http://www.nuuvem.com/item/grand-theft-auto-v

Converted to USD it's $18.
Basically an outrageous price, half of the best deal shady key resellers offer. If I didn't have the game already, I'd instabuy it there.

EDIT:
I see now it says there for GTA5:
This key is valid only in Brazil.

That is not stated by Blackguards 2 so I guess not all games in that store are region locked.

The problem is that region locking info for a game is missing if it isn't locked (or they forgot). I'd prefer statements like "This game is not region locked" rather than silence.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (pre-order) for $23 at Green Man Gaming.

Use the voucher code 23PERC-WTHGMG-ADVENT at checkout to get that price. Not sure how long it's good for, but I just checked and it's working as of now.

*Edit* That voucher is expired now. The new one is XMAS20-PERGMG-SVINGS.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone mentione, but there is also holidays sale with daily changes at ubisoft's shop - keep in mind that everything you buy there requires uPlay even if a game isn't Ubi's uless stated that is DRMfree:
shop.ubi.com

End of the year…

gamercat_157.jpg

Deals on Origin:

GoG has all their Bethesda games on sale, including the old id stuff like Doom and Wolf3D. Most titles are 75% off.

The Steam holiday sale seems to have started early for Saints Row - the franchise pack is 66% off and actually says its for the holiday sale! http://store.steampowered.com/sub/80341/

Back
Top Bottom