Crysis Warhead

Roi Danton

Sentinel
So, I just want to let the world know that I just finished Crysis warhead after buying it yesterday morning (crazy steam sale) and I have to say that it was the best shooter I played in quite a while. Far better than the original Crysis (which disappointed me to no end after the awesome Far Cry), this more or less open shooter is just plain good with really superb graphics and a far better main character than the last one.

And it gave me my hope back that Crysis 2 isn't too bad either (not that I gonna buy it unless it's on sale somewhere).

What surprised me to no end is that I enjoyed Crysis Warhead so much more than MW2 (the latest shooter I played - borrowed it from a friend).

The real downside is that the main campaign is just embarrassingly short (like MW2) and since I don't play online it validates me in my opinion that shooters just aren't worth their full price.

But, nonetheless, the best 2,50€ I spent in quite a while.

I'm surprised you would think Warhead was far better than the original Crysis. There's not a whole lot of differences between them. I agree that it's a great shooter though, but I thought the original was as well.

Don't get your hopes up that Crysis 2 is anything like Warhead. It's not.

What about "Crysis : Sneakhead" ?

Back
Top Bottom