RPGWatch - We Are Back

Thanks, Myrthos!

Welcome back Watch!

Good to have you back, Watchers.

Edit: Check your backups regularly.

Whew, so glad RPG Watch is back online! I had been forced to spend time over at rpg codex, and the stench is still on me...I would hate to have to get my rpg news from that cesspit...ok, check that, I guess the news section isn't so bad, but those forums they have over there are so toxic, and beyond juvenile (its like, you can feel the excess testosterone and teenage 14 years old type posturing in every other post), and just plain weird (why are there so many weirdos over there who seem to be so interested in the personal lives of rpg developers, almost like they are stalkers or something...its like, WTF??).

Anyway, excuse my little rant...(grin)

Glad to see you managed to come back !

Had my share of server problems two years ago and you helped me a lot with a forum subsection.

Wish I could help also.

The only lesson I learned is : backup, backup, backup !

There is no way to know for sure if we were hacked or not. All the log files are gone.

@Caddy: Thanks, Eye also provided me with the cached files earlier this week

Well, maybe something good can come out of this... I registered to start contributing to the Watch!! (sound of one person clapping)

I've been reading here since its inception (and before on RPGDot) and with the site going dark for a few days I realized how much I can't do without it... so now I hope to add my meagre wisdom to these boards.

Welcome back - and I, too, feel your pain re: tech support (shudder).

Back
Top Bottom