Dragon Fin Soup - Update# 9, 2nd Stretch Goal

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In the latest kickstarter update for Dragon Fin Soup the Grimm Bros share information the games second stretch goal for Asian/Oriental weapons has been made.

Shah-Ding! 2nd Stretch Goal Unlocked!

We hope you all had a good weekend. We took a day to sleep and then got right back into the swing of things. We are now officially ⅔ of the way through our Kickstarter campaign and have only 10 days left! If you haven’t already, please tell your friends and family about Dragon Fin Soup. We have a real solid chance of unlocking more stretch goals and can only do it with you help. Post on FB or Twitter or share on a forum - every bit of support helps and we deeply appreciate your efforts.

Asian/Oriental Weapon Pack!

This cool new weapon pack will come with all sorts of nice pointy things to slice, crush, impale and mutilate your enemies :) Features such notable weapon types as the Katana, Dao, Shafrah, Odachi, Katar, Zhua, Sai, Scimaitar, Kunia and many others. We will focus on weapons inspired from the Asian Pacific cultures as well as some from the Middle East.
More information.

They sure have a lot of stretch goals. I count 27 levels, of which they have unlocked two.

They sure have a lot of stretch goals. I count 27 levels, of which they have unlocked two.
Yes they have to many goals, and it's the only negative thing about the kickstarter. ;)

Yes they have to many goals, and it's the only negative thing about the kickstarter. ;)

Initially they had fewer stretch goals with a lot of features grouped together. However, many backers were complaining that the goals were too far apart so they decided to split them up into mini goals so that there would be something to look forward to every $10K or so.

Anyway, I hope that they can at least reach $100K for the Morgiana expansion. The concept art for her has been really awesome.

Back
Top Bottom