RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Frayed Knights

In that year we decided to leave RPGDot and start a new RPG news site,
Wow, bet you'll are really kicking yourselves now…… oh wait, nm!

Gratz to RPGWatch and thanks for all the RPG Love, you guys and gals ROCK! :party:

Happy birthday RPGWatch - best source in RPG info online.

I only wish I have TIME soon to play Frayed Knights and all the other great stuff waiting for me.

Congratulations for long endeavors and keep watching the wastelands of the gaming world for an eternity to come.

PS. I already have the game but have a friend that I think will like it.

Big ups to the Watch!!! Time definitely flies.

Congo rat rations RPGWatch! Happy fifth! Time does fly (I remember the switchover from RPGdot)...

Great to see this place keeping on keeping on---been a great source for news, discussion, and even open to the occasional newsbits I put forth from the niches I keep tabs on.

I never get picked :( but a copy of Frayed Knights sounds pretty good to me! Thanks for the site, it has really helped me on my never-ending quest for the most perfect, and most under-rated RPG's ever developed or to be developed.

This site (+Gog.com and a few related resources) have rebooted my love of CRPGs recently, a love which had been dormant for nearly 10 years. So keep up the good work!

Wow, 5 years already. Time sure flies. Grats RPGWatch.

Happy b-day to the Watch. Dig this site. I did a bit of lurking at the Dot, but I've done a lot more here. I've only recently broken out of my shell and started posting here, for which I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom