Gothic 3 enjar ancestor stone

titus

Substitute Shinigami
Original Sin 2 Donor
I have the stone, I stole it from ali. But I never gave it to one of the two hunters and now the citie is hostile to me and I killed a lot of people already there.
I cleared enjars tomb and went back to ratgher who never moved from his first spot and I only get the conversation for the helmet. even before I cleared thetomb he wouldn't say a thing. Is this quest broken?

btw I have all the artifacts of adanos I believe but never saw a mention from quest cleared.

I have the stone, I stole it from ali. But I never gave it to one of the two hunters and now the citie is hostile to me and I killed a lot of people already there.
The stone has to be brought to a Nordmar warrior that awaits above the pass from Farring. I think it's that Ratgher fellow you talk about, but I'm not sure about the name anymore.
I cleared enjars tomb and went back to ratgher who never moved from his first spot and I only get the conversation for the helmet. even before I cleared thetomb he wouldn't say a thing. Is this quest broken?
The helmet is hold by the undead Enjar -> You'll need to search the body in the tomb.
btw I have all the artifacts of adanos I believe but never saw a mention from quest cleared.
Can hardly imagine that, but you can always check in your quest log.

thx bartacus but I gave op on that quest. I realized there was one tomb I didn't do yet and it was there I found the last artifact so now I can continue

He should have a quest for you the first time you talk to him (before you get the stone). The stone is used in a cave near a smiths' hut across the bridge, north of where you first meet the Nordmar fellow looking for the stone. The cave where you use the stone is not very far from Faring.

If you actually use the stone before talking to him, he'll never comment it as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom