Drakensang:RoT Can't stop restarting this gem

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I basically don't want my TRoT experience to end, so I keep restarting before ever finishing the game. Once I finish a game, I almost never play a second character, but if I don't finish, I'll replay multiple times. I'm on my 6th character and I've taken each one a little further than the last. This last character I took up to the Secret Harbor and then started over. I know that SH is close to the end and I didn't want the game to end :)

I've got my battle-magette and Fayris running around in the buff (nude mod) collecting reagents and killing fireflies back in Nadoret :biggrin: This is my first female character and I like the way dialogue changes quite a bit depending on the sex of the character.

This might be a good idea; I finished the game once and then restarted a few times - the 4 beginneng-quest-lines (Rogue, Fighter, Mage and wilderness-classes), tried both solutions of the toll-fortress and started another game in wich I wanted to beat Zant without using even one seal; the last one is on hold due to much grinding, the others are finished ;) I downloaded a questmod for a 5th "Class-Type" (the smuggler) but right now I'm burned out with the game (I just grinded to much...)

I began with an archer, but now I'm playing through it with an Elementalist (female) and an Amazon (also female, of course ...)

At one point much later (I want to play it through with them first), I'll start it with a Phex-follower and I want to play a Geode as well in the future.

I just love this game, and I just love that there are several choices on how to play it.

Which is in stark contrast to someone recently claiming Drakensang 2 being totally dull/boring" and "having no replayx value at all" in the officil forums; at the same time this person boasted with Drakensang 1 having "lots of replay value", and I think I even remember him saying he was playing it for the 10th tim (????) or o through ...

This taught me that there must be some *very* different playing styles out there ...

Ah, and yes, this person also expressed pure joy bout the fact that Radon Lbs hs gone bancrupt - because he had a machine/PC problem that couldn't be solved through the forum. He even called the bancruptcy as "justice" towards his cause.

Ah, and yes, this person also expressed pure joy bout the fact that Radon Lbs hs gone bancrupt - because he had a machine/PC problem that couldn't be solved through the forum. He even called the bancruptcy as "justice" towards his cause.

Well, the world is full of Fools... if he expressed his joy of Radeon's Demise because of the horrible AddOn, that would be understandable ;)

I've still got to buy it ... And I want to, despite its bad scores ...

After I played it some time, I would rate it on par with Pool of Radiance II or Descent to Undermountain...

Yes, I almost expect this ... I played a few parts at the last RPC ...

And regarding POR II : I still have it somewhere ... want to play it through ... But it is so dull, so empty it even isn't any fun looking at the scenery ...

I can't remember the last time I had such a long stream of crpg-goodness. To go from FNV to DKS to TRoT has been blissful. I'll eventually slide into Two Worlds Two, but I'm trying to eek out a little more from TRoT first.

Back
Top Bottom