Things you don't need to know...

Firefox on Linux is also protecting me from the horror, for some reason.

I wouldn't mention that device if I were you. There are forces here that don't take kindly to this kind of talk. Instant karma's gonna get you.

pibbur who will say no more, but wonders if there will ever be a disappearance app.

I just remembered that this subthread, started by me, is specifically about the upcoming iPhone 7. Shivers.

Pibbur who feels like that radio guy in Diamond city.

I have sent my last contribution to HiddenX and Myrthos. Thank you both for the tremendous job you have been doing - still doing :) - of making newsbits of my short oneliners.
In the months to come I'll have no time to do some searching.
I really hope others will fill the gap soon by sending lots of links, or better: I hope you'll get some extra news editors, so you guys can get some time off too. :)

To all who have given positive feedback: thank you! I've enjoyed it, I will miss it. :)
So I'll be back hunting - if the position of news hunter is still vacant of course.

Me stopping hunting does not mean me leaving the forums btw. I'll be around. :)

Thank you for all the help Eye - and I hope we will get news from you again in a few month :)

Thanks eye, you've done a great job... and hope you can hunt again soon! Glad to see you'll still be around on the forums.

Both Justin Bieber and Mariah Carey will come to Norway in 2016, and tickets are on early bird sale now.

Thought you didn't want to know that.

pibbur who has nothing against said artists as long as he doesn't have to listen to them or read about them. Or think about them..... Rats!!!!

Perhaps those would be good times to travel- say to Oz which would assist you greatly in not having to listen to them etc!! :)

Thanks for all your help, Eye!

Perhaps those would be good times to travel- say to Oz which would assist you greatly in not having to listen to them etc!! :)

Hah!!! You have the minogue sisters.

Pibbur who likes midnight oil. And who for some reason, disregarding obvious reasons not to, would like to go down under.

Hah!!! You have the minogue sisters.

Pibbur who likes midnight oil. And who for some reason, disregarding obvious reasons not to, would like to go down under.

Just do it Pibbur... it is a great place! ( Before you get too old..... )

Minogues should be seen and not heard.

But if I see them, I can't get them out of my head

pibbur who sometimes feels that a lunatic is in his head.

Who? The lunatics? Kylie? D'ni?

Ozzies? -sorry, I already mentioned the lunatics..

Pibbur who … Eh …. Writes like this when he doesn't know what to write.

You do realise the pun in that statement don't you; they both appeared in a TV series called Neighbours!!

Back
Top Bottom