KotOR - 75% Off On Steam

Asbjoern

N'wah
A new batch of games has had their prices cut on Steam including BioWare's Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. A digital copy can be purchased for the sum of 2.24€. It might also interest that Majesty 2 is similarly 75% off at the new price tag of 9.99€.
Appendix: All prices depends on your regional currency and there's 23 hours and 40 mins left from this posting on the offer!
More information.

Never tried this one, for € 2.24 there is no more excuses :p

It's a great game - I hope it still works on current computer systems.

IMO the game doesn't need anything. it's certainly doesn't have the the deepest gamepaly in the world, but it's unprecedented in terms of storytelling. enough, to be worth a full price. not to mention a measly 2.50$.

Well, new games are up for sale on Steam.

But of those, I already have the ones I want, and I don't want the ones I don't want (at least not at the price asked). So……

EDIT: I should have replied to the Borderlands for 33% off (or something) thread.

Meh, i've bought Risen and DA:O, yet i found myself buying and re-playing this instead. It's a surprisingly good game from Bioware, but it's mostly because its SW i'll admit, only LOTR has a similar good (or even slightly better) lore imo.

[KotOR is] unprecedented in terms of storytelling.
It's precedented by a vast, steaming, fetid mound of pre-adolescent Star Wars fanfic. The game is some species of satirical joke Bioware refuses to let me in on. Surely nothing could be so relentlessly trite in earnest?

KotOR is a fantastic game, and if you haven't played it already - now is a good time.

Though I loathe Steam, but that's another matter.

I loathe their prices (except when they have sales like this ;) ) everything else is great with Steam, downloads are fast, updates the games automatically, dont need to look for the cd everytime i want to play another game..

Back
Top Bottom