InSomnia - Funded

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Kickstarter campaign for InSomnia has reached its goal. Here's some info about the bosses:

Meet the Bosses

Hi all! After talking of shotguns, SMG and rifles, it is now time to give you a more detailed look at the fiercest enemies you will meet during your time on Object 6; the bosses of the InSomnia universe!

But before we get to it, we'd like to once again thank everyone for their incredible support during our campaign! We now have four days to go, and thanks to the help of over 1,350 backers, we are now over 86% funded! We're less than £8,000 away from the goal, so please continue to spread the word, consider raising your pledge to be part of The Fallen of Object 6, and do consider pledging for one of the limited edition InSomnia Boxed Sets available from the Archivarius tier and higher!

From time to time your journey will lead you into the lairs of the most dangerous and powerful dwellers of this space metropolis. Don’t expect them to meet you with hugs and a warm cup of coffee – bosses fights are quite a task and will challenge even the most skilled of players. They are so strong that sometimes you will just have to deal with the fact you can’t win.

[...]

More information.

Backed the first campaign, didn't want to back twice. I am glad they made their goal though.

Im glad too. They posted some great updates.

The game has potential. Quote from old interview about the ship:

Question: Is there someone (hero?) who is more reasonable and aware of simple fact - that if the ship is damaged and wont reach the destination all people on board will probably die?

Yes of course there will be such danger, and you in the event will have minimal much time on deciding if you want to be such a hero.

Well I'm just glad it's over. So we won't see a third campaign then... probably. ;)

Well the game looks good technically but they haven't made much of it so far. I hope all that work they have done makes developing the rest easier. It should do but still doesn't seem like enough money to me. Anyone know if they have investors?

Last edited:
Silver said:
Well the game looks good technically but they haven't made much of it so far.

One answer in the interview suggests that maps shape up pretty nicely. They have bigger problems with texts and quests.

Actually, when it comes to surroundings, this is one of the aspects we feel very comfortable about already.

I have a feeling #4 four will launch later this year when funds run out again.:nod:

They are close to break record in number of KS campaigns for one product, so why not? :p

I'd of lost money on that bet. I didn't think they had a chance when it was first announced.

Back
Top Bottom