Island with big military base

player1

Watchdog
Island with big military base (any merchant?)

Are there any traders here, where I could buy ammo and stuff? I've only found medic, to who I can sell excess equipment, but I'm puzzled that I can't find any kind of quartermaster to replenish my ammo.

What am I missing?

Last edited:
When we are at this, can anyone suggest good locations in the game were ammunition for M4A1 can be bought, as well as sniper ammo.

1) Smugglers and Goverment bases at 1st island
2) Weapon merchant in town at 2nd island

Anywhere else?

P.S.
Is it just me, or there no any kind of weapon dealer in Mafia villa on 2nd island either (only doctor)?

Ok, I realized that guy that wants "8 party cards" (lives in cargo crate in docks near army base), after you fulfill that quest (by killing lots of guerrillas) will sell you goods. Unfortunately, he had no M4A1 ammo (even though we sold Machine Gun that uses it too), nor sniper ammo. Although this could also be issue of randomness (are mechanist goods predefined, or random???). Still he has lots of other stuff (upgrades, weapons, various special ammo, etc…),

I also noticed in one of the guerrilla bases a quartermaster, so that faction is covered too.

P.S.
I've also noticed he sold bugged crossbow bolts, that look like repair kit or something and are not in weapon category. They look like "flares" that are another junk item that does nothing in this game.

EDIT:
Well, I guess I'll be going back to 2nd island to get my ammo.

I've also noticed he sold bugged crossbow bolts, that look like repair kit or something and are not in weapon category. They look like "flares" that are another junk item that does nothing in this game.

Can you be more specific? Could this be crossbow upgrades that look like all other upgrades like little boxes? Also there is supposed to be a flare gun for the flares but either it was cut or I never found it.

Grey box that looks like those upgrades?
Yes.

1lb (or kg?) weight, sells a mass of them (60+ stacked), totally useless item, just like those flares. But it is not upgrade, it's called crossbow bolt or something. And is misc. item, just like those flares.

He also sold scopes for Dragunov sniper (x4 and x8), which are useless too, since default version already has x8 zoom (x2-x8). They can be installed too, but it doesn't do anything.

Grey box that looks like those upgrades?
He also sold scopes for Dragunov sniper (x4 and x8), which are useless too, since default version already has x8 zoom (x2-x8). They can be installed too, but it doesn't do anything.

Hm, I think once I spend more time on White Gold I will have to clean this up a bit...

Back
Top Bottom