Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Thoughts @ Twenty Sided

brilliant hybrid game

FPS games are for retards (except halo which is majestic and perfect in every way)

Deus EX HR nails a brilliant atmospehere and city, nice ambiance- its all good- UNTILL YOU GET TO THE SHOOTER PARTS

which are (as stated before) dumb, retarded and for morons (who play crap like call of duty)

deus ex was a highlight this year but once finsished it wont be reinstalled like the original was (many times)

I have not play the first 2 games and i bought it very recently so i have not yet finish it (only encounter 1 boss) , yes boss fight was ridiculous and stealth based characters should never be forced into open encounters like that .
I love the game so far mostly because for some reason it reminds me VtM:B (strange , i know) , i usually don't play shooters or RPGs that play like shooters ( mass effect) . I think the game is easily among the 3 best i played this year.
Of course it is very linear and choices are next to non existent (so far) , also looks kind of unbalanced in the sense that there is no alternative to xp grinding from hacking .

No wonder it reminds you of VtM:B, but it's the other way around. Bloodlines was highly influenced by Deus Ex 1 in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom