Umbra - Gameplay Mechanics Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
A gameplay mechanics video has been released for the action RPG Umbra.

In this video we explain the two basic gameplay mechanics of Umbra; the first one is the Resource Opposition system which is intended to provide balance to the freedom of character development that the player has." said Daniel Dolui, lead programmer at SolarFall Games, "The second is all about Elemental Effect Interaction, where players manage the effectiveness of Fire, Lightning, Water and Ice according to the combination of character's skills and the environment in which they take place.

We also added four screenshots to our database. Note that the Kickstarter for this game will launch May 13.

More information.

I know pretty much nothing about this game but it reminded me a lot of titan quest visually watching the beginning of that video. Some of the screenshots on their site look considerably better than anything in TQ, I guess. Looks kinda interesting.

Looks like they have their ducks in a row, might just back this one once I see how much they are looking for and the rest of their kick starter information on May 13th

Will see; no Action RPG has interested me much post POE.

Exemplary graphics and execution! Particle effects are awesome. Enemies sent flying from hits are a bit overplayed, but hey, they have done an excellent job, can't really complain. :)

I'm impressed, looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom