Pricewatch!

Silverfall and expansion are on D2d for 6.oo apiece

I played the vanilla demo when it was released and at first got kinda a Myth vibe from it, but quickly turned and fled when a host of issues and an overall performance slog made the game nigh unplayable. Has anyone played this game to completion?

PS- I just noticed that the game and expansion are pretty big files to dl, 6 & 7 GB installs respectively!

10 days, 10 deals on Amazon.de

Only today:
Drakensang: The River of Time CE for 28.97€. In German, of course.
The normal game is 5€ cheaper.

Today on Amazon.de

Divinity 2 for 17€.

direct2drive has stalker:shadow of cherynobl and stalker:call of pripyat together for $10 for for 1 day only.

The newest issue of the German magazine called "Gamestar" comes with the Action-RPG "Legend : Hand Of God", a currently German-language-only RPG with an English-language title : it has never been published outside German-speaking countries this far (not that I'd kow of).

Oh, that's new to me. Must have missed it completely.

Edit : Oh, and ethere's even an review here in the database ! Shame on me !

the Magic the Gathering cyber-cardgame and all it's expansions are on sale on Steam for 50% off.

This is as far as I want to go w/ Magic, I did collect the cards and play before when it first came out and it can be a total money-suck. At least with this, it's limited. That said, I already have the Xbox360 version, and am kinda eyeing this one now so I can play once and a while at work on the sly....

='.'=

For me, it was a good couple weekends of solid gameplay and it was pretty fun. Then I uninstalled it, because it was all looking the same after a while. For like ten bucks, I think that I got my money's worth. The AI is pretty beatable because they dont use a lot of upgrades and stuff that you do, once you get a few demigod strategies down you can trounce them pretty good. There's still a community if youre interested in MP, that's where the real longetivity in the gameplay lies.

I was surprised to see that Fallout 1&2 have been re-released here. Not as part of a collection, but individually. I saw them yesterday at Best Buy for $9.99 each, in slim plastic DVD cases.

You can pre-order Fallout NV (non-CE) for 15% off at Direct2Drive (US at least) using the code ROCKINACTION at check-out. Comes to $42.46.

Disciples games are 50% off on steam right now, til Thursday

Thats basically Disciples2 for small change, and Disciples3 for 19.99

Back
Top Bottom