Fallout: NV - Total Conversion Fallout: Project Brazil Release Soon

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The developers intend to release their Fallout: Project Brazil total conversion before Fallout 4 comes out. It's currently in beta. Here's what it's about, and the new intro at the bottom of the newsbit.

This is a near Total Conversion for Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: Project Brazil adds an all new story around a new player character, an adopted resident of Vault 18, embarking on a quest to a hidden complex in the ruins of Los Angeles. Along the way you'll discover a pitched battle between the Survivalist Army, the New California Republic, and The Super Mutants, which shapes the politics and events leading to the NCR's invasion of the Mojave. The story takes place in 2260 - many years before the "Courier" awakes in New Vegas, while the Enclave struggles to rise again on the West Coast.

The Mod branches off from New Vegas right from the New Game menu. The game will be released in chapters, with the first release containing 3 parts. The full campaign will contain 16 Main Quests and several side stories, all related to the player's journey through Vault 18 and the wasteland of San Bernardino. Their choices at each stage will shape the next, creating 2 plathroughs worth of unique content.

The download of the First Installment comes with a custom installer package containing a few optional add-ons for your game, like the SGhi.info REVELATION Interface, and DLC compatibility patches.

The game features several hours of new exploration and game play, with each branch of the story telling a new tale for repeat playthroughs.

More information.

I've been waiting for this one for quite some time. I thought it was canceled or something.
Looks like a nice one to warm up before Fallout 4 this Fall :)

I'm confused here.

Part I of this mod has been available for quite a while now. I'm thinking at least for 2 years. What is the new news here? Are they finished with the whole thing?

So the first part of 3 will be out sometime in the next 3 months and 17 days. Hope we get it sooner rather than later.

Not the first of three. The second of two.

Not the first of three. The second of two.

Have you played the first part, Gorath? I'm in full fantasy mode right now, but PB sounds like the perfect lead-in to Fallout 4. Since F4 has totally done away with skills, I may want to soak up some Skilled play before diving into the arcade Fallout game. Don't get me wrong, I'll love Fallout 4, but I like messing with skills :)

Have you played the first part, Gorath? I'm in full fantasy mode right now, but PB sounds like the perfect lead-in to Fallout 4. Since F4 has totally done away with skills, I may want to soak up some Skilled play before diving into the arcade Fallout game. Don't get me wrong, I'll love Fallout 4, but I like messing with skills :)

Unfortunately no. I think apart from HiddenX and Fluent none of us has much time for gaming these days.

Back
Top Bottom