Time Magazine's Top 10 Games of the Year

I would personally say this has been a good year for gaming. I mean, granted I haven't played hardly any new games, but judging from the hype and popularity many titles have received, there must be something there. As many people have enjoyed Bioshock, Stalker, Two Worlds, and The Witcher, as well as many indie titles, and the games on this list.... it seems to me that the quality of releases have been strong, whether they suit my personal taste or not.
Mmm sorry if I'm a little rude but don't let people think for you, if you do then this can go to very bad things.

I hardly think my post qualifies me for automaton status, but thanks for your concern. ;)

Baaaa, Jabber, baaaaa! :p

I still say the list is overly influenced by hype machines, but it's safe to say the vast majority of us here (including me) are at least a little biased against consoles as well as games with millions of fanboi's. RPGers are by nature a little counter-culture, so we're predisposed to slamming anything overly popular.

*Jabberwocky looks up from his grazing and says:

You may be right dte, as a general rule I root for the underdog, whether it be sports teams, rebels against evil galactic empires, or underappreciated RPG developers. :)

Every game websites or everyone can have their own "10 Best Video Games"; but the Orange Box is indeed the best value game package ever released. Unfortunately because of the in game-perspective thingy i still feeling like puking all over my keyboard when playing it...urrr..urgh!

Back
Top Bottom