Project Eternity - Update #15, Classes, New Stretch Goals and More

^
^ ^
I guess they mean it when they said they were looking towards old-school RPGs for inspiration.

It doesn't sound like the MM8 feature to me. It sounds more like you can create your own party members there, which MM8 did not allow at all. The MM8 feature was more like the party camp in Dragon Age, without the banter.

Good to see the traditional classes, but I'm a bit peeved to see no paladin class in the game. I would have rather seen the monk dropped in favor of the paladin. To make it worse they add two more classes and still no paladin to be seen.

Good to see the traditional classes, but I'm a bit peeved to see no paladin class in the game. I would have rather seen the monk dropped in favor of the paladin. To make it worse they add two more classes and still no paladin to be seen.

I'm going to say the same thing I keep repeating on the comments section of the kickstarter: "Some people stick way too much on the class names". It's not because there is no classes labelled Paladin that you can't roleplay one, this isn't D&D.

Also, Feargus skipped all the Paladin questions on his daily Q&A, beside saying he liked them.

I'm going to say the same thing I keep repeating on the comments section of the kickstarter: "Some people stick way too much on the class names". It's not because there is no classes labelled Paladin that you can't roleplay one, this isn't D&D.

Also, Feargus skipped all the Paladin questions on his daily Q&A, beside saying he liked them.

Sounds like I'm not the only one missing the class, maybe they will add it in later. For me, its not really the roleplaying, but the class itself I like. I've always thought the combo/hybrid of cleric and fighter was cool and fun to play.

Sounds like I'm not the only one missing the class, maybe they will add it in later. For me, its not really the roleplaying, but the class itself I like. I've always thought the combo/hybrid of cleric and fighter was cool and fun to play.

Read the description of the Priest on update 15. They can be "battle priests". Just like the Wizards can be battlemages (swords and armor + spells). I'm going to play a "battle priests".

That is why I said this isn't D&D. Some names/description are the same, but the class system work differently.

Back
Top Bottom