NWN2 - Mysteries of Westgate Spotlight #11

Dhruin

SasqWatch
The very, very last Spotlight for Mysteries of Westgate is up with Tiberius209 relatig some of their thoughts from the recent press event. Here's a bit on the playstyles of the attending press:
However, there were several things we noticed that may interest only us:

1. Of the seven attendees, the classes that were played were: 3 fighters, 1 barbarian, 1 paladin, 1 wizard, and 1 sorcerer. Melee-heavy to be sure, but none of the seven seemed to have that much trouble... and those that had the most trouble were actually the melee characters that had a “smash first and ask questions later” mentality.
More information.

Will this be ever released?

Will this be ever released?
In June, according to the article.

This remark made me chuckle:
Seven characters... With a game the size of NWN2, you’d think we’d have seven completely different looks, right? Well, without “copying” each other, Suzie and Dwight created identical twins down to the hair style and color, and no, they did not pick a pre-generated character! Eerie.
Perhaps, these are the only combinations that don't suck ;)? I don't think it's important, but the choices I make in NWN2 are also very limited, because I don't like most of what's on offer. But that's ok, as long as the game is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom