Masters Of The Gridiron

I

Icefire

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-gridiron-pro-football-card-game?ref=category

Not an RPG I know, but a local company is producing this Football card game. You can pledge $5 to help them out, and you will get "Football Mogul 2014" as a reward!! If you pledge $10, you will ALSO receive "Baseball Mogul 2014". Two excellent sports simulation/fantasy games. You of course can pledge more and receive "Team Sets" of the cards needed to play the game. Just for signing up for the newsletter, they will give you a free copy of "Football Mogul 2012." I have tried it and I am impressed, although I am nowhere near an expert on these kind of games. Check it out!

Last edited:
I don't know the rules in baseball nor in american football. In fact I'm totally uninterested in those two sports.

Do I have to know something about those rules in order to play this card game? If I don't, I will pledge.

Interesting question which I have asked the developers. I will let you know the response. I would think that you would at least have to understand the basics of football to play though.

Last edited:
I asked them if you had to know anything about the rules to play. Here is their response joxer:

No you don't. This game simulates the entire game through 9 single drives. The rules that you need to know how to play are related to card game and strategy game techniques. However; this game can teach you how football works and how plays and team strategies are accounted for in the real game of football.

Well I know how football works... Over here.
Can't hurt to learn the american version, right?
I'm pledging. ;)

Ice, in case you missed it, it's funded! :D
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/221843945/masters-of-the-gridiron-pro-football-card-game

Which means this:
Within a week of the Kickstarter campaign ending (if it is fully funded). You will be sent an e-mail with a download link for both games.
Now I planned to play Stalker trilogy next and two Batman games, in the meantime Thief and The Stick of Truth will be released, when will I make time for these two? :(

I should stop buying/backing games for a while… Like that'll help.

Thanks. I have been following it very closely. Glad they made their goal. I upgraded my pledge to get the "Baseball Mogul 2015" game as well. I will give away the '14 version probably. Won't need both.

And I have so many games backlogged, it really doesn't matter if I add more. If I see a game I have that I know I will never get to, I give it to someone who will.

Back
Top Bottom