Mass Effect 3 - Unveiled at the VGAs

Skaven, you're usually a reasonable person, but now you're absolutely off your rocker. No offense intended,

None taken and I know I went over the deep end there for a few posts, but well who am I to say anything really. I got out of America right before 9/11 hit. Still feel the hatred and loathing for Osama and his fanatics. So rationality flies out the door when your country is attacked for no god damn reason other than they hate us.

Idiot republicans can't even pass a bill to get the 1st responders the medical aid that they need. Not sure who I hate more, Osama or the impotence of my own government. So I'll stay in Taiwan and talk about things that don't matter like if they're going to have some
giant human machine hybrid again. That was just lame.
And that is the last I'll say on this. This is Mass Effect 3, not Mass Murder 3.

Alrighty, this is your friendly neighborhood rat signing out, unless we start talking about ME3 again ;)

To be perfectly honest, I hope they ditch the majority of the story from ME2 and go back to the roots of ME1.

Like you just pointed out: The ending is beyond bad. For a while I thought Risen had a bad ending, but then ME2 came along..

I'm trying really hard to be excited about ME3, but I'm not getting the vibe from Bio that they intend to improve the game in a way that I would agree with.

After all, they consider Mass Effect 2 their best game of all time, and now that IGN thinks it's the most innovative game of the year, I think the future of the franchise is at its bleakest.

From my point of view, that is.

I'm tired of Shepard! Give us a new protagonist and stop recycling things "I don't know what they are, or where they came from…" Um, yes we do! Why not have a game in the ME universe, but with a *new* angle/threat? And surely shephard (a human) can't be the only super-hero in the galaxy?

I'm tired of Shepard! Give us a new protagonist and stop recycling things "I don't know what they are, or where they came from…" Um, yes we do! Why not have a game in the ME universe, but with a *new* angle/threat? And surely shephard (a human) can't be the only super-hero in the galaxy?

If you want the new shit, Bioware will comply!

Well, they announced Mass Effect as a trilogy, and it was fairly obvious the whole thing would be about Shepard. However, they've never said anything that these ME games (the trilogy) are the only ones they'll develop for the ME universe, so other games might come in time.

Well, they announced Mass Effect as a trilogy, and it was fairly obvious the whole thing would be about Shepard. However, they've never said anything that these ME games (the trilogy) are the only ones they'll develop for the ME universe, so other games might come in time.
They've said that the series will extend beyond ME3 but ME1-3 will be the only ones about Shepard.

Just had a thought :

Mass Effect 3 = Space Siege ?

Regarding the case of "dumbing it down" , I mean …

Back
Top Bottom