Deadrock Divide - New Stream Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bootsnake Games has posted a recording of a live Stream they did on Tuesday for Deadrock Divide in the games latest kickstarter update.https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bootsnakegames/deadrock-divide/posts/859279

Tuesday's Stream

Here is the archive from our stream on Tuesday. If you missed it, check it out. It's broken up into 5 parts for ease of viewing. And please excuse the part where I lose my voice temporarily. I'm still recovering from that sinus infection. Bleh.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

We are continuing to work on updates and spread the word. Please help us get the word ou
More information.

I also backed this. I think it's an excellent concept, and I'm surprised the kickstarter isn't doing better than it is.

It's a great idea. Their tag line has it right: "How is this not a thing yet?"

I'm also surprised they haven't raised more money. They seem very much on top of things, but I guess this is their second attempt on Kickstarter, their first having failed. Their PR guy sent me an email asking me how I heard about them. I was looking for info about the update to the Android version of Baldur's Gate: EE, and Google sent me to Trent Oster's Twitter page, where he posted a link after backing them.

They've more than doubled their requested funding.

Back
Top Bottom