Risen Elements that may bother you

Bah. I can't stop thinking about chlorine, quicksilver, radon ….

Or earth, fire, air and water.

I have to agree. I've been feeding your troll self and got a kick out of it. :) And the best part is, you will continue because your ego simply can't accept defeat. God I love it :p

I have to agree. I've been feeding your troll self and got a kick out of it. :) And the best part is, you will continue because your ego simply can't accept defeat. God I love it :p

Define defeat here. The winner gets the last post? Or am i way off, is there a hidden trophy?

My ego is relatively solid, I'd have to agree.

But please, don't let that stop you. If you enjoy my imagined success in the imagined battle of wits - could you do me a favor and initiate challenge mode? I really need something to maintain the illusion that there's a real competition here :)

The volcano shaking feaure is bugged, I think. I have had times in the game where it did not stop shaking until I saved and loaded the game. I think they either need to rein it in or scrap it.

I agree with needing a sprinting feature, though I just cheated myself an endless supply of speed scrolls to compensate. The gamer's time is more valuable than the immersion factor of the trot the hero is stuck at. This game also needs the auto-walk toggle key that is in the Bethesda games. No reason to hold w for 40+ hours, that is just bad for the hand.

A small tool was posted at WoR today. It adds first person view and auto-walk.

My ego is relatively solid, I'd have to agree.

But please, don't let that stop you. If you enjoy my imagined success in the imagined battle of wits - could you do me a favor and initiate challenge mode? I really need something to maintain the illusion that there's a real competition here :)

My sense of fair play prevents me from a battle of wits with the totally defenseless. But I'll get immense pleasure knowing you WILL respond with something inane. But if that makes you feel like you have a chance in "competition".......fire away. Hope springs eternal lol.

My sense of fair play prevents me from a battle of wits with the totally defenseless. But I'll get immense pleasure knowing you WILL respond with something inane. But if that makes you feel like you have a chance in "competition"…….fire away. Hope springs eternal lol.

Oh, how sad.

The troll that admits defeat with a veiled admission of a lacking capacity.

But that's not a problem as I see it, and at least you know in your heart when you can't compete.

Still, you haven't stopped being amusing - so if the Watch will permit, please let's hear more hollow stuff with zero foundation.

Last poster is the winner i see. :biggrin: No way am i falling for that. Carry on.

Oh, how sad.

The troll that admits defeat with a veiled admission of a lacking capacity.

But that's not a problem as I see it, and at least you know in your heart when you can't compete.

Still, you haven't stopped being amusing - so if the Watch will permit, please let's hear more hollow stuff with zero foundation.

How trollish. But it is no different from your other 7 million troll posts. We all breathlessly await your next troll post. I humbly bow to the troll master and am gonna go roll my gf now. Happy trolling, or to put it another way STFU. :)

I wish you a good time with your GF, and may you bring her pleasure on a similar level to what you've accomplished here today - and I promise you no worries in the future of your relationship ;)

For a newb with a few posts you might want to STFU and look at my history here and at the "other" site. Not once have I denied helping someone. Gorath, Corwin and the other old timers I'll toy with and joke with. YOU will not get that consideration.

I'm willing to debate points of the game and PB's gaming theory. But make no mistake, I am not willing to ignore smartass newbs wanting attention. It's not something you want, but right now you have it.

Hahah, priceless!

Just a little something funny...

I actually thought the camera shaking was a bug :)
I re-installed the game three times and posted some questions about this "Bug" in a few places.
I usually play games with music in the background so I didn't even know there was a volcano on the island… pretty dumb huh :)

@Uriziel
Uriziel…ya godda chill a bit man…You don't even know the guy and you write some very combative comments to him without any provocation from him…if this thread/his comment is so lame then stay away from it…live and let live…
PS
Making allot of posts is very easy for the kind of person who likes to rant allot and pick and fight with people through several posts on one thread…
PPS
If you need a friend or someone to talk to about your troubles Uriziel, I am more than willing to be there for you…I used to tutor problem children for two years and I also helped out in a gay youth center…and so I am a good listener…just say the word…

EDIT:changed it back :) if you prefer it this way…and I hope you do have a warm stay toxeus…and a great day…
EDIT#2:That guy actually seems to have talked quite fairly with people and help them out with problems…I have no Idea what happened here but I think I lost interest anyway :)
EDIT#3:I just posted some thing and by coincidence Uriziel helped me out…:) I just had to share it here to give him the credit… I thereby feel a little bad about semi-bashing him a little in my comment…I wish I could have kept a little more composure…I just hate seeing people picking on other people like idiots - it puts me straight in a bad mood and I get a little angry…all the other stuff I stand by, except for the gay-problem-child-thing…oh well…

Last edited:
@Uriziel
Uriziel…ya godda chill a bit man…You don't even know the guy and you write some very combative comments to him without any provocation from him…if this thread/his comment is so lame then stay away from it…live and let live…
PS
Making allot of posts is very easy for the kind of person who likes to rant allot and pick and fight with people through several posts on one thread…
PPS
If you need a friend or someone to talk to about your troubles Uriziel, I am more than willing to be there for you…I used to tutor problem children for two years and I also helped out in a gay youth center…and so I am a good listener…just say the word…

I suppose i provoked the man, though i didn't intend to. I thought it was funny in any case, I definitely got a good, warm welcome here. :biggrin: I better make the most of it.

Back
Top Bottom