Dust: An Elysian Tail - A Gorgeous ARPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dust: An Elysian Tail - A Gorgeous Sidescroller ARPG

A game called Dust: An Elysian Tail caught my attention recently. I came across the game on Steam. The game can also be bought for $13.50. Give it a look it a look, and see if you will like it or not

Immerse yourself in a gorgeous hand-painted world on a search for your true identity. As the mysterious warrior, Dust, your action-packed journey will take you from peaceful glades to snowy mountaintops and beyond. At your disposal is the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade's diminutive guardian, Fidget. Battle dozens of enemies at once with an easy-to-learn, difficult-to-master combat system, take on a variety of quests from friendly villagers, discover ancient secrets and powerful upgrades hidden throughout the massive, open world, and uncover the story of an ancient civilization on the brink of extinction as you fight to uncover your own past.
More information.

Last edited:
ARPG?
Isn't that just another console platformer politically correct (means it's basically no story needed kids' game)?
Anyway, I dislike that type of "cuteness", you're playing a rabbit?

ARPG?
Isn't that just another console platformer politically correct (means it's basically no story needed kids' game)?
Anyway, I dislike that type of "cuteness", you're playing a rabbit?
Well its labeled as an ARG platform game on Steam, and various reviews for the game.

Yup it is. Okay the price is not bad, I'll wait to hear impressions from watchers who dare to try it before I risk those few bucks. ;)

Yup it is. Okay the price is not bad, I'll wait to hear impressions from watchers who dare to try it before I risk those few bucks. ;)
Let me put the Sidescroller part in the title so it wont confuse others.:blush:

Haven't tried it, but heard good things about it. Supposed to be a good beat em up with rpg elements

TB just did a WTF for it, also discussing voice acting. Apparently the quality varies (different actors have different recording equipment) but is generally good enough. Seems nice enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taRJkbnEgK4

Back
Top Bottom