Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land coming to PC

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Some of you might remember this getting launched for iOS awhile back. It's a turn-based strategy-RPG set during World War I.

http://redwaspdesign.wordpress.com/

For those new to the cult title, the indie game is a turn-based strategy RPG inspired by the works of cult horror writer H.P. Lovecraft. The game was developed in co-operation with Chaosium, the publishers of the cult horror role playing game, Call of Cthulhu. The game features nine 3D levels set in the trenches of World War One. In ‘The Wasted Land’ the player controls a team of up to six investigators charged with uncovering a deadly inhuman conspiracy underlying the clash of empires of the Great War. Barbed wire, mustard gas and machines guns will prove to be the least dangerous thing that the investigators will encounter as they venture out into No-man’s land to solve the mystery of the Wasted Land. As the game progresses, the player can build up the skills, weapons and equipment of the team to suit their playing style. As well as the physical danger, the investigators must guard their sanity against the myriad horrors that threaten to destroy it.

I haven't played it myself, but I'd be interested in hearing some feedback from anyone who has.

*Edit* It figures that Dhruin would post a newsbit right after I created this thread.:) Can a moderator please delete this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom