Diablo 3 - Release Rumours

Dhruin

SasqWatch
File this under "completely unsubstantiated rumour". Omega notes that Diablo 3 Sanctuary says StarCraft 2 will be pushed back until after Diablo 3. I'll put down cash to say no chance, but here's the rumour:
<strong class="title">Diablo 3 Release Date BEFORE StarCraft 2[/b] (April 8, 2010)
BattleForums spread the rumor that that development of StarCraft 2 will be postponed until Blizzard's Diablo III is ready for the market.

An anonymous source from inside Blizzard released unintentionally this information through a casual conversation with one of BattleForums staff members.
More information.

Hahahaha. No.

Seriosly, that doens't make sense. And by the way, I don't think Diablo 3 will be out before 2013. ; P

I've heard it said (in back rooms and quiet shadowy corridors) that these "unintentional" slips of the tongue can be very 'controlled' - They can be used with not so much devious but purposeful and *unofficial* intent.
"Controlled-media-slip" it's all the same - the intention is to "let it be known" - this "completely unsubstantiated rumour" is just another grain of sand in the desert of Diablo media exposure.....no doubt there will be more to come.

Its very easy to create a false rumor. And its even easier to "slip" information to keep the hype alive.

;)

this "completely unsubstantiated rumour" is just another grain of sand in the desert of Diablo media exposure…..no doubt there will be more to come.

As long as there's a Lut Gholein somewhere in that desert, I guess I don't mind. ;)

Back
Top Bottom