RPGWatch in the world

Yes, but your country has the whole world's attention right now and you'll just have to settle for having the most beautiful women on the planet living there.

Hm, I actually thought most board members were Finnish. I remember a time when pretty much every person I interacted with (online) was Finnish.

And I'm pretty surprised Japan didn't make top10.
Are they really obsessed with consoles and grinding that much?

And I'm pretty surprised Japan didn't make top10.
Are they really obsessed with consoles and grinding that much?
Well it seems mobile games is the largest market followed by consoles. They do play computer games though it's mostly old JRPG ports, and dating sims.:biggrin:

Hey I'm playing dating sims virtual novels from time to time, nothing wrong with that, they have a huge story unlike most shooters and I love to read (according to the spamcounter number, also to write). :p

Hey I'm playing dating sims virtual novels from time to time, nothing wrong with that, they have a huge story unlike most shooters and I love to read (according to the spamcounter number, also to write). :p
You also like to:
Roam through the countryside
Right wrongs and sing songs

Or so I hear.

You also like to:

Or so I hear.

Sounds almost like a poem ! :)

You also like to:

Or so I hear.
You've heard right.
But it's not the whole truth.

Yes, but your country has the whole world's attention right now and you'll just have to settle for having the most beautiful women on the planet living there.
That would be Venezuela! Now, Brazil does have the hottest women on the planet (beautiful <> hot)

Back
Top Bottom