The Witcher - Director's Cut Info

Finally i can play it on my laptop also in its full graphix glory, but do I want to? I played the demo a while back but got a bit tired of the back and forth and robotic combat. Undecided...

kudos to cdp on the swamp section of the Witcher - i purrsonaly loved it. Just enough to practically kill me, keeping me on my toes the entire time. The atmosphere rocked, the environment was great, i dreaded what awaited me at nightfall.. My first meeting w/ the Green Goddess, and one of the first real decisive battles /character path decisions relating to the civil unrest between the factions. It was a long section, and that one plant was a pain in the ass (my first death in the game) but i cant join you swamp-haters in your disdain. I more disliked that long stretch of city quests that seemed to last forever and had me trudging thru the same two paths in the sewr and streets for three hours.

Ill buy the Boobed Edition when I see it for twenty bucks, why not.

No info on The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut Special Edition yet?

Finally i can play it on my laptop also in its full graphix glory, but do I want to? I played the demo a while back but got a bit tired of the back and forth and robotic combat. Undecided...

The demo was only the first chapter, which is also the least exciting chapter in the game. Trust me, it gets much better.

I've been a major supporter of The Witcher - despite not really liking the game in a subjective sense, but even I am starting to tire of this approach.

Ok ok, you made a great game - but get over it already.

Their naming policy is a little presumptuous, but I don't mind as long as they don't promise more than they deliver, and they seem to be honest enough.

My guess is that they need to pay current game development and try to squeeze their last game for all the money they can for this reason alone (times are tough if you want to get advance payment now). Although I wouldn't mind either, I really don't expect them to buy a yacht and spend the next year cruising around with the money they get from selling The Witcher over and over again ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom