S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Development Continues

This one I don;t even think I'm gonna try. Put enough energy in this idea as it is.
This world makes no sense, I feel no motivation for doing shit in it. The equipment is always a let down, gameplay is repetitive
The atmosphere is ok , world is polished , but they don;t have a clue how to step up.
Just like most european movies , they are good, but you never get the kick out of them like the holiwood types.
0bb69f87_954-not-sure-if-serious.jpeg

I'm glad I largely ignored the last news bit with the rumour of the cancellation of the series. This is great news for great games. :thumbsup:
As a STALKER player and fan, hopefully development continues without too many niggles.

Finally I see people that enjoy good movies. I usually visit only 2-3 forums and most of the people on them think that Avatard was a good move...

Moving back to the topic, does anybody know for how long have they been working on the game? I'm curious if I might have a slight chance to play it this year.

Trolling: You guys clearly have no good idea of movies, and I'm not here to educate you. Just think about it more, and maybe it will come to you.
Oh wait … i forgot about hipsters

So you don't boil in hate, i'll give u a few names to chew on

Vozvrachenie
Aoi Haru
Deux jours a tuer
Zahrada
Van diemens land

Moving back to the topic, does anybody know for how long have they been working on the game? I'm curious if I might have a slight chance to play it this year.

Well, the release was supposedly scheduled for 2012 but considering their track record and recent events (and the fact that we have not yet seen a single screenshot beyond concept art), I would be shocked beyond my wits if they even come close…

Also from the GSC Forums :
Oleg Yavorsky says that the team hopes to continue working on the project and is looking for financing.

http://dtf.ru/news/read.php?id=68552
Hmm…

Trolling: You guys clearly have no good idea of movies, and I'm not here to educate you. Just think about it more, and maybe it will come to you.
Oh wait … i forgot about hipsters

You failed @ "trolling" (we all know you were not but anyway...) and failed to say what's wrong with the Stalker games.

Sry, I'll just ignore your posts until you can bring some arguments.

Back
Top Bottom