Some of my artwork

Sorcha Ravenlock

Sentinel
Last edited:
The work is stunning!! I notice some common trends; you like long sweeping hair!! You should publish your work somewhere!!

Thanks, enjoyed it very much. :)

Now you just need to do one that looks like you feel after a tough day with the kids :D

Awesome... Do you have artwork with towers as well? ;)

So many kind replies :blush: thank you all :)

Corwin, I haven't published anything or uploaded anything to artsites, I am just not confident enough to do that.
I did submit 'Night Shift' in a competition at Daz Studio recently, the theme was 'Manly Men' :)

Mike: I think 'Night Shift' is not so much how I feel after a day, but what I wish for. ;) Actually, my husband did use to do the midnight bottle, so I could sleep from 11 pm to 5 am when our little one was small :D

Myrthos: no i don't have any tower props. All the props, figures, outfits, backdrops, hairstyles and so on are bought seperately, I am still building up my collection. :)

These are wonderful. Keep us posted on your new stuff as you go along.

Very beautiful! Some of your characters have better facial expressions than many game characters I've known.

I think it was the striking colors that most caught my eye. I think I'd use the word "vivid".

Very, very, VERY good. You should do book covers. Especially your 'family unfriendly' pics (which aren't, by the way :) ) ... a little more work unsafe yet and they would make great covers for Ellora's Cave publications. Some of their covers are just plain horrible (my sister-in-law owns a huge and constantly expanding collection of Furry romantica books) while your pics are fantastic (downloading while I type)!
What do you use, Maya or dear old Poser with some really good models?

Oh, thank you all :blush:

I use Daz Studio, which is free to download from their site:
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/software/studio/58d91993472496de9333841f45260c8e/?
(it comes with some free stuff included)

They have some figures up for free too, like Aiko, which is the one I use (although I do have the morphpack, which you do have to buy) :
http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=2866&cat=147

The program is simple to use, and most people who tried it were able to create a decent image with some freebies and a good tutorial, like the one that you can download together with the daz Studio program.

If people are intrested, I can post some links to sites with free stuff. :)
(mind that most freebies are free to use in Poser and Daz, but that that does not mean you have the right to port the meshes or textures for use in other programs or to use them for mods for games like the Sims and Oblivion ;) )

amazing work.
Like some in here have noticed, I am a great fan of louis royo. But from now on, I'm also your fan :D

First of all a congratulations is in order, so I do.

Then a few remarks:
Jungle Raider looks a lot like Lara Croft
I see you've been making a pic of CM in her younger years. (points to Guardian Devil)
About that last one -> Without the hair he looks a tiny bit like the guy from Hitman.

amazing work.
Like some in here have noticed, I am a great fan of louis royo. But from now on, I'm also your fan :D

:blush: :blush: :blush:

First of all a congratulations is in order, so I do.

Then a few remarks:
Jungle Raider looks a lot like Lara Croft
I see you've been making a pic of CM in her younger years. (points to Guardian Devil)
About that last one -> Without the hair he looks a tiny bit like the guy from Hitman.

hehe, guess what I was playing when I did 'Jungle Raider' ... ;)

Awww, now you must make pics of us others, too! Poor Sorcha ;)

Back
Top Bottom