dreamfall to be continued*

=)

Guess that means I'll have to start looking into one of those online distribution systems like Steam eventually, which so far I've happily avoided... but oh well. And if there's really plans for something MMO-like, I know where I'll likely be spending my online time in the future. Either way, hearing solid plans about the continuation of Dreamfall is good news! :D

The creator has some more info on this.

Last edited:
That sounds really interesting ... something to look forward to. I think that episodic content it a hard challenge, because you almost have to do the whole series before releasing the first and just polish them down from there if you hope to keep any reasonable schedule ... or you end up with a joke like HL Ep 2 ...

Well, if I recall correctly, Ragnar Tornquist already implied that he had the story for Dreamfall 2 in his head before they even started working on Dreamfall 1. Keep in mind that the latter was planned as a two-part story from the beginning. He even said that should anything happen which made a sequel to Dreamfall impossible, he'd make sure that the rest of the story would reach the fans one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom