Donations?

No it is not broken. The donations page will be reinstated again in a few days.

The donations page is active again. :)

I am going to donate.... now if I could just decide on the sum......................................

I think ten grand would be reasonable, GG. ;)

I donated a little. Wasnt a whole lot. But did the best I could. Hope it helps.

Thank you, every donation helps. :)

Myrthos is in the country of the hot food and the cheap coders at the moment, so he can't answer personally. He probably will do when he's back.

He would probably say that RPGWatch isn't really in danger without more donations, but on the other hand it would be fine to be able to cover the ongoing server costs with the help of donations.

As you may remember we moved to a new server a short time ago.

I'm indeed in India right now and want to say that we value every contribution that is given to us and would appreciate a donation in 2011 as well.
If we do not receive any additional donations, then as Gorath mentioned it will not be the end of RPGWatch :)

I think we should start a new donation round for 2012!

Donations are always welcome even though we are positive at the moment. I haven't updated the donation page recently with the complete ads income, which is more than expected.
There will be some additonal cost as I am planning to upgrade the server again in the third quarte of the year. We've had this one for two years and it is good to update the server regularly to make sure we remain fast enough for you :)

I will do the math in one of the next days and update the donations page accordingly.

The donations page has been updated. The ads income from GOG has been more than expected (thanks to all of you for registering through us and buying all those games :))

You can see the information here.

This means that even with the additional cost we will have in 2012 the current amount of money available is sufficient to cover all expenses for this year.

Back
Top Bottom