Steam keys galore to give away

Sorry. I do NOT have Torment, Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, etc. Those I have but they are on GOG in my library.

. Thats awesome!! But if anyone wants to donate money, please donate to the Wounded Warriors. In your own name or anonymously.

It was great of you to offer up your these game keys to everyone here.

Ever better if anyone wanted too send you money you asked them to donate it.

Job well done indeed.

Sorry. I do NOT have Torment, Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, etc. Those I have but they are on GOG in my library.

Icefire, do you perhaps have the GREY GOO , or SERPENT IN THE STAGLANDS? I can leave my email. Cheers

Nice one, I should do this one day.

On my wish/to do list at the mo…
Any Castlevania titles
Stick of Truth
Remember Me
Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Transistor
Bastion
Endless Legend
The Forest
Invisible Inc
XCom EU
Dungeon of the Endless
Delver
Enhanced Ed BG/BG2/IWD games
edit - forgot Dragonsang or whatev it's called ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Icefire, do you perhaps have the GREY GOO , or SERPENT IN THE STAGLANDS? I can leave my email. Cheers

Please be patient. I saw your first post. I am getting to them. I dont think i have it but i will keep looking. It takes a while to look through these. Humble Bundle has my games all alphabetized. Which is awesome. but the other sites dont.

Last edited:
I should still have all the spare keys mentioned in my giveaway thread last Christmas.

Unfortunately I can't access my mail archive at the moment. This should change in a couple of weeks.

Ice, you wouldn't have gamemaker pro or the full Xamarin would you?

And Gorath, thanks again for that giveaway. I finally finished Edna and HarveyL Harvey's New Eyes.

I saw game maker come up in humble bundle or somesuch sometime. I thot maybe Xamarin might have come up too.

so I take it that's a "no"...

I wouldn't mind having Wizardry 6-8 in my Steam collection for convenience's sake, if they are available.

Thanks for the trouble, either way.

If no one here has those keys, you might be interested in these bundles where you can get Wiz 6-8 plus some other games for cheap.
Clearly I'm not on top of things when it comes to bundles. Isn't there a time limit on the first one? The second one has 10 days left apparently. Not too interested in most of them, except for Etherlords I+II perhaps.

I'll wait until Icefire gets to me and keep these bookmarked in the meantime. Thanks for the heads-up!

Good initiative Ice :)

Might want to run it as a weekly RPGWatch giveaway instead.

Myrthos is usually happy to host these little contests on the website.

You can ask a question or series of questions to decide who can get the game for example. You can make it so only people with 500 posts or more can participate if you only want established members...

Clearly I'm not on top of things when it comes to bundles. Isn't there a time limit on the first one? The second one has 10 days left apparently. Not too interested in most of them, except for Etherlords I+II perhaps.

BundleStars (a daughter of Focus Home Interactive) sometimes has such long time limits that they don't bother to mention it until things get closer to the end. What they usually do have is a small discount during the first 24 hours.

I saw game maker come up in humble bundle or somesuch sometime. I thot maybe Xamarin might have come up too.

so I take it that's a "no"…

Unless I am thinking of the wrong things. Aren't those like $800 programs? I have a "Game Makers Mega Bundle" with RPG maker in it and a bunch of dlc. Is that what you want? If so I apologize. I actually thought you were asking for $800 programs from a $3 bundle!!

Last edited:
Wow that is so generous for sure. Thanks! How about possibly something along the lines of Grim Dawn, Wasteland 2, Might and Magic X, Crusader Kings 2, Darkest Dungeon, or anything strategy related like Civ 5 Complete, Endless Legend, Fallen Enchantress:LH ?

Email address is nukester@mindspring.com

The last day of summer and here it is Christmas already?? ;)

I'll wait until Icefire gets to me and keep these bookmarked in the meantime. Thanks for the heads-up!

Hey Arhu,

I have keys for etherlords 1 and 2. I bought that bundle a while ago for realms of arkardia only. Would you like them?

I have keys for etherlords 1 and 2. I bought that bundle a while ago for realms of arkardia only. Would you like them?
Thanks for the offer, but Icefire has already supplied me with keys. :)

It does feels a little like Christmas… not to mention that you can already buy gingerbread and other assorted seasonal sweets in shops over here. :eek: Could since the beginning of September, actually. Crazy Germans.. wait, wrong thread. ;)

Back
Top Bottom