Post a Picture of Yourself!

I love my life

There's nothing better than boots and a mustache... ;)

Yes there is.

• not waking up on weekdays
  • thinking it's a weekday but then realising it's saturday/sunday, and going back to sleep
  • having a nightmare of an exam, the waking up and realise you're on vacation
  • waking up with the sun shining on your face
  • waking up to the songs of birds
  • enjoying a great breakfast
  • reading the news in the morning
  • going outside and feeling the scent of a new season
  • walking to school/work on a beautiful morning
  • finding some of your old friends on the street
  • the school/work going past like a breeze
  • walking through the park
  • sitting on a bench and looking at the peple around you
  • talking on the phone with someone you haven't seen or heard in a long while
  • feeding the pigeons and chatting freely with someone you've barely met
  • going home ang finding your family was waiting for you
  • going home and thinking the rest of the day is yours to enjoy
  • going home, and treasuring independence
  • eating something good
  • treating yourself with some sweets/favourite food
  • reading a good book
  • watching a good muvie
  • listening to the music you like with the volume high up
  • randomly dancing to the music through the house
  • going out and playing a sport you like
  • checking your forums and smiling/grinning
  • chatting with interesting people
  • laughing
  • shutting the window blinds, getting some supplies close to you and just release your creativity free
  • exercising your creativity until you sweat
  • taking a cold shower afterwards
  • taking a long warm bath afterwards
  • not drying your hair, and staring out the window for 5 minutes
  • sitting on a sofa/couch/armchair and simply thinking of something
  • taking a photobook and recollecting past events with a smile on your face
  • putting on some music and just standing in the dark, drinking something
  • getting a friend over and chat until dawn
  • chat/watch movies/listen to music/read a book until dawn
  • going to work/school tired, but happy

Was it worth it? Yup. :biggrin:

Khass i hope you didn't sit there thinking that stuff up for hours otherwise i'm gonna really hurt you possibly push you down the stairs :)

j/k

Hours? Geh, more like 10 minutes :p

So, when are we going to get a pic of you? I wanna now how my god looks like, so I can craft little golden statues and share your knowledge throughout the lands of Romania. ;)

I think that I just figured out why patience is a virtue. At this point I can only hope that one of the two following mutually exclusive scenarios is true.

1. VB has a wicked sense of humor and has duped us all with his feigned asinine comments. To VB it is funny that we cannot see past his veil of insensitive stupidity and grow angry with what is obviously a hoax. This scenario gives VB the benefit of the doubt the he is in fact not as socially inept as he would have us think he is. In this scenario VB’s seemingly offensive comments are overlooked as they were made in sarcastic jest.

2. For some reason outside of his control VB is incapable of understanding even the most basic concepts behind social interaction. Irregardless of the valiant, patient, and persistent forbearance demonstrated by others, VB's handicap keeps him from understanding the consequences of his actions and words. In this scenario VB is forgiven due to his irreparable ignorance.

If neither the first nor the second scenario is true I can think of no forgivable reason behind VB's posts. I know that a war of words in a forum will be ultimately fruitless, so I will stop here. In any event it would be a boon to the forum if this nonsense were to stop.

Well Khass, you beat me to it. I was thinking there were a lot better things than mustaches and boots too! Like, "raindrops on noses and whiskers on kittens, brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things."

Wow... this post just got really gay. Sorry! :blush: :lol:

@Haitham: Well, I have yet to see an annoying post from you, so you must have learned well at some point! :D I'd say the time I stopped trying to be annoying was around the time I figured out that being liked was cool. And that was especially important because I figured that out around the same time I started noticing girls were hot. ;)

You WIN the prize with that one!! Perfect :biggrin:

You have to upload it somewhere and link.

You can upload it as an attachment while posting (-> manage attachments button below posting window) if it's not too large. Otherwise you can also send it to me and I'll upload it for you.

You can upload it as an attachment while posting (-> manage attachments button below posting window) if it's not too large. Otherwise you can also send it to me and I'll upload it for you.

Is it just me or did all of VBs posts get deleted?

What happened? What did he do this time? :rolleyes:

Uuuuu ... blue smileys make a comeback!

Bartacus mentioned the 'beer pic' in another thread (my old Dot staff picture)… and there is an even goofier one from the same vacation. The latter pic (it was taken on my birthday, actually) is even goofier, and it earned me the nickname 'Gordon'. Guess why.

Last edited:
Like Bart, I've always enjoyed the Beer pic!! Perhaps because I'm envious of the 2 beers!! :biggrin:

I remember those. :) Give's me an idea for new thread. ;)

Perhaps because I'm envious of the 2 beers!! :biggrin:
I don't like Bock beer... actually I had a mug of Weissbier. But the monastery where the pic was taken is famous for its Doppelbock, so I borrowed the mugs from my neighbors to the left and right for the pic :).

Back
Top Bottom