Blood Knights - Official Release Date, New Trailer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
dtp sends us this press release announcing pricing and a release date of February 20 (consoles) and February 22nd (PC), though I'm a little perplexed why the PC version is more expensive:
Hamburg, 21. December 2012 – In the latest trailer to Blood Knights, Deck13 and dtp entertainment are revealing some new gameplay scenes that showcase the abilities of the heroes Jeremy and Alysa as well as the vampiric coop hack and slash action Blood Knights provides.

Also dtp entertainment and Deck 13 today announced a new release date for Blood Knights. Due to some supernatural interference the release date had to be postponed. Finally, if all scantily clad vampires, nasty werewolves and frenetic crusaders can be kept at bay, Blood Knights is going to be released for a worthwhile 14,99 € (14,99 $) on 20th February on Consoles, respectively 22th February for PC for 19,99 €.

More information.

Now that looks like alot of fun. Clearly the character control is something different than standard point and click.

My only serious beef I have is the obnoxious XP numbers. If those can be disabled I might pick this up.

Back
Top Bottom