Dude, quit being a wimp. :p

And yeah Calis popped in, doesn't know anything.

I however have a theory:

DU and Tautalin finally acknowledged their true man love for each other, took the money, shut the place down and eloped.

Related to DU's recent acquisition of funds through anime-exploitation?

Right now DU is on his way to the US with all his expenses paid by Zenimax where he will stay on a luxury hotel so he can review TES:V.

In exchange for this small favor the Codex will reevaluate its stance regarding anything Zionmax from here on, giving their games 9.0+ scores and banning any rebellious forum members on sight.

Tyrax, who are you on Codex? Trash?

...aaaaaaand the thread incliner himself makes an appearance.

Right now DU is on his way to the US with all his expenses paid by Zenimax where he will stay on a luxury hotel so he can review TES:V.

In exchange for this small favor the Codex will reevaluate its stance regarding anything Zionmax from here on, giving their games 9.0+ scores and banning any rebellious forum members on sight.

Game Of The Year!!!!

Tyrax, who are you on Codex? Trash?

…aaaaaaand the thread incliner himself makes an appearance.

I am but the caress of the wind on your neck, the gentle stream upon your ankles, the warm rain against your face.- Tyrax Lightning

But we just want to fit in with the Watch :(
Don't swear, don't obsess over trannies, don't incessantly self-reference your community…

and try to pretend that you could somehow enjoy playing a game even if it doesn't hold perfectly true to your unattainable, commercially suicidal standards of magical excellence.

Somebody post this on the first post, we need to consolidate our camp in here in case the Codex doesn't come back soon, to keep the barbarian hordes away an to show these people here we're from a more civilized place than they are:

1zexoom.jpg

May this serve as a warning to anyone who trespasses our perimeter.

And I thought that RPGCodex going down was due to that major DNS blackout we've been having recently in potato land. Guess not :/

Good to see fellow codexers rallying under one banner.

Damn, I hope they fix that fast. I'm starting to have first withdrawal symptoms :/

DID YOU KNOW:

Codex has been down a really long time. How long has it been now? 12 hours? 15 hours? More? For every 5 minutes it's not there, our world shifts one point towards Bioware Good. What will come of this?

So *this* is what phelot's 'What role would each Codexer perform if the apocalypse came?' thread was preparing us for.

What role?

On knees.
Bobbing heads.

Actually, it has been 19 hours without Codexia.

I'm already feeling like playing some Oblivion with anime girls, huge swords, listening to some jap music and.... wh... what did I just say?

Somebody post this on the first post, we need to consolidate our camp in here in case the Codex doesn't come back soon, to keep the barbarian hordes away an to show these people here we're from a more civilized place than they are:

1zexoom.jpg

May this serve as a warning to anyone who trespasses our perimeter.

Do it Crispy, also add that this thread is now sovereign codex territory. All codexers are granted diplomatic immunity.

Do it Crispy, also add that this thread is now sovereign codex territory. All codexers are granted diplomatic immunity.
Yeesh should add a little sumthin-sumthin. It would really make the place feel more like home.

What role?

On knees.
Bobbing heads.

It is wise for you to know your place. You will avoid many hardships and unpleasant things (obviously not all unpleasant things, just the unnecessary ones) by submitting.

Back
Top Bottom