Haha, here's all the former dots

I should probably say hello as well. So.. hello, hehe. Always nice to see pleasant people around. :)

Yes it is, the site is surely looking like home again. Of course I won't be totally happy til I get my old name back, but I imagine most know what it was. ;)

You mean the one with all the extra letters and a BIG number on the end!! :biggrin:

Corwin with the cheap shot....
I wonder if that number will fit in the character count limit. :p

Only if we update the number!! :biggrin:

Thanks HiddenX, I'm just looking around and getting used to the new layout and all the things.

You'll have a lot of the same peeps around ... welcome, great to see you here!

I'm just looking around and getting used to the new layout and all the things.
Hiya again Danicek (been a while), hehe, yeah it's a bit like moving into a new house, takes a couple of weeks to get the couch in "just the right place", and trying to remember which (bleeping) draw you put the cutley in etc, but it's nice to have our RPG'ers freed from coporate "over-lording" though (and that recent horrible over-crouded RPGdot layout "upgrade").

:cool:

Dani, it's wonderful to see you here, welcome to our new ad free home!!

Hi Dani, glad you joined us here in the new diggs. :)

Well I will finally say my hellos to everyone from the former dot and too al the new guys. I was one of the first that moved along with the former dotmembers I think.
So again: HELLO TO EVERYBODY

It's a shame to see the old Dot become the zombie it is now. I was wondering what had happened to the place, the quality had dropped markedly and the layout had changed. It was almost like squatters had moved in. Here's hoping you get this all up and running like clockwork and then you can bite your thumb at those who almost ruined the fun. ;)

How goes the operation? Have you got all your old staff to go with you?

The dark theme is much nicer than the white, BTW. Maybe make it standard for viewers until you get the visuals you want? Much easier on the eyes too.

Stopped in at the Dot for a visit tonight, and it is indeed very sad. I think the bots are making more posts than the users. It goes to prove that, in the end, the community makes the site, not the other way around. Still, it's disappointing to see a place I really, really called "home" fall so far.

Stopped in at the Dot for a visit tonight, and it is indeed very sad. I think the bots are making more posts than the users. It goes to prove that, in the end, the community makes the site, not the other way around. Still, it's disappointing to see a place I really, really called "home" fall so far.

Yes, I gave it a try few days ago and was dissapointed to see all the things going down so rapidly. I thought that it may live, probably forming some different community.

Back
Top Bottom