Gothic help cant get out of transfrom

winterfrost

Traveler
help me plz i doing quest hcapter 3 i think where i need to transfrom into a bettle 2 get in a wall and idk how 2 get out of transform mode

help me plz i doing quest hcapter 3 i think where i need to transfrom into a bettle 2 get in a wall and idk how 2 get out of transform mode

IIRC, press enter my friend.

That's what they told me.

Press ENTER and ye shall be free once more to slaughter the raptors beyond that gate!

hehehe funny thing, had the same problem. I really thought I pushed every button on my keyboard, but must have missed the enter button somehow. felt like an idiot when I got the answer here :p

You should'nt because without the manual, there is no way you can know.
And I was told how to by Sem or Uriziel here in some other thread.
I was glad to offer help to others in need. :biggrin:

And I was told by someone else I'm sure :p It is the circle of life lol

hehe I beat you all... I found out on myself...

IIRC I first transformed somewhere in the New Camp hehe those idiots attacked me first had to reload... but I found out the enter thing myself :D

hehe I beat you all... I found out on myself...

IIRC I first transformed somewhere in the New Camp hehe those idiots attacked me first had to reload... but I found out the enter thing myself :D

You're not the only one that found out by himself. I remember that I posted it on a forum, but I don't know weather it was on the dot or on another forum. (Still I don't think that I thought Sem or Uriziel how to do that.)

Back
Top Bottom