Movie quotes ...

pitterson

Traveler
come on ..one for the movie buffs....war movies or not lets start posting some movie quotes and see what we come up with !

an easy starter...

"if it bleeds....we can kill it"
"It's better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6."

One movie quote i really adore….:

I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. I've seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here (points to Balian's head) and here (points to Balian's heart) and what you decide to do every day will make you a good man…or not.

Last edited:
"I have a very bad feeling about this." ;)

Intuition at its best ! ;)

boomstick.gif

All time favorite quote:
"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This… is my boomstick!"

Of course you have to add this:
"That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

All time favorite quote:
"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This… is my boomstick!"

Aw heck, that's not even Ash's best quote from that movie. ;)

Duke Henry: "I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples."

Ash: "Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit… and Jack left town."

My personal favorite Ash quote … "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Yea that one was pretty good too. Still like the boomstick one better though. The whole "shop smart shop s-mart" at the end was classic.

Aw heck, that's not even Ash's best quote from that movie. ;)

Duke Henry: "I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples."

Ash: "Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit… and Jack left town."

My personal favorite Ash quote … "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

You forgot when he says "Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants!"

Yep, knew that one. Also 'Tell me Pinback, how are the Dodgers doing?'

Back
Top Bottom