My Lands strategy RPG

Marko Rad

Traveler
Hello, RPG lovers community.
Please rate and tell what do you think about My Lands RPG strategy game.

984x691.jpg

My Lands is a free online RTS where dark and light forces fight for Black Gem and dominion in a vast fantasy world.
Cooperation between players, joint economy development, creation of clans and alliances and elaboration of a team strategy serve as the very foundation of the game. Player chooses one of four races to lead it to the victory through ruthless wars over dominion in the universe of My Lands.

Main features:
No to "grind": a unique system of skills allows players to develop cities and heroes even while being offline.
Vast game world: infinite expanses of land to be explored and conquered by thousands of players in one universe.
Advanced quest system: even the most experienced gamers will be struck by the great number and variety of quests which encourage faster development and help in making out your own game strategy.
Diplomacy, intelligence and trade: a well thought-out team strategy leads to victories in the world of My Lands.

Play My Lands in Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/290730/

Last edited:
Thank you for the greetings! Nice to be here. Came from Steam community.

I found this short review in English:
Ok, first sorry for my English. I play this game about 2 month. Before I am started, I read a few guides. The game is new in Europe but its running about few years in Russia, so it’s a lot of guides about the game in Russian (Good for a Russian speaking guys :p) Most of the information about gameplay rules you can find in the Game wiki. I just wanna share some little experience from 2 month playing it.
Because the really weak gmeplay compare to other free mmo (the content is a little bit poor and repeated IMHO) the major interesting feature of the game is a possibility to withdraw money. Like other mmo there is in game money (gold). By gold you can buy other resources like wood iron etc. Another in game valuable resource is a Black Gem (BG). The BG you can find in Ruins (some kind of location where you need to beat monsters), Salt Lakes (some kind of location that gives you BG hourly, you have to defend it from others) and finally by buying it in auction. This BG you can legally exchange to real money (100BG=1$) or spend to some half-shitty game goods. By the way, Ruins and the Salt Lake are minor sources for the BG. The chance to find Salt Lake is a very low and if you have luck to find it pray that someone else will not find it too (actually you can really "pray" there is a "Temple" in the game :) ) Usually the top players get the information about your lake and they will try to do everything to take it (the Salt Lake give about 5$ daily) So if you want to reach some BG and maybe even withdraw some bucks you must use auction.
One of the most important things in the game is a "Time" because every construction in game takes some period of time, and the right planning of development will really save your time. So in the beginning it is important to follow in game adviser its give you the exactly orders and bonuses that proper your stage (and of course it's teaching you basics of the game). The beginner target is to get 5 lvl town, to open the gates and start to develop Pits (opening the gates in a short time is a high priority) so you need to plan your science (science its like a Skills in other mmo) development right. The second important thing is not to take all the game bonuses (when you done some quest you reach some bonus, you can leave it by now and its stay in your done list log till you decide to take it). The third thing it’s a composition of your Army. You don’t need strongest army you must have the proper army for your rank/level and for Ruins you wanna farm. Ok I don’t want to list all the moments now, but in this game it's VERY important to know all the games tricks/// otherwise you will always in the lag between the possibility to farm ruins (that is a major resources origin) and your army efficiency, and as a result the game become very boring and not clear. For example one of the major mistakes of the newbie is a chasing after next level. In this game you must stay in the low level as much as possible, till you used all level bonuses/possibilities. Many top players spatially lows they rank by sacrificing part of the army etc.
So if you know how to play you have a huge advantage on the others players and in theory you can make fun and a little bit money.
How I said before I playing about 2 month, when I started to play everything looks nice the auction prices for black gems (BG) were pretty logical/normal (about 5-8k gold per 1 BG). BUT!!!! In last time the prices in auction rapidly rise (the new prices for BG now is about 11-18k). There are many top clans/top players which mostly came from Russian servers that absolutely rule in the game.
As a result, I input about 30$ in game and earned about 19$ (maybe if I began now I would be wiser and spend much less) and by my calculating I can make about 3-4$ profit monthly by gaming few hours in week (if the things will not become worse). In sum if you not enjoy the gameplay, profit not worth the 1/1kkk time you have to spend. And the gameplay is nice but compare to other free mmo is a weak game. Ok I have to finish now if some one has some question I will be glad to help.

So this is the first RTS in which you can earn real money if you are playing good?

Back
Top Bottom