What games are you playing now?

... now if you also name her TreeHugger I'm really going to freak out :S

Nope. Being the male chauvinist pig that I am, I named her Dumi Now. My hot little blue-haired Minx :)

At last, I managed to trash Titan Quest's terrible titan, Typhon. What a lame ending, though. Off to Hades now.
Of course I'm also playing Puzzle Quest, and I just begun Front Mission 4 on the PS2, a TBS with titanic mechs.

Im stuck with unhappy choices again.

Titan Quest, if I can pull myself together and get my girlfriend to play it and wanting to play it myself.

Metal Gear, on MSX. Im playing the Metal Gear series in order. MG1, 2, MGS1 and 2. Kinda like a last resort since I said I would play the series when I had nothing else to play.

Then I have two games, Call of Juarez and Splinter Cell Double Agent which currently doesnt work on the current nvidia drivers.

I'm still playing Avernum 4. I started around the middle of February and I'm probably only about half-way through. Man am I slow :)
I play almost every night for 1 to 2 hours, so you can figure I've put at least 38 hours into it at this point, and like I said, I think I'm about half-way through. Talk about bang for your buck in a RPG ;)

I really love this game, it's a blast.

stalker, not your everyday FPS and the apprehension reminds me of playing Gothic for the first time. Just wish I have more time.

mmm, I read the discussion of stalker being a rpg or not, it seemed a interestign game, but comparing it to the holy Gothic?
I really have to try it than
Wee your bones if you were sacriligious :p

*Wheeze*

I've been a busy bee! :)

I've finished Neverwinter Nights 2. Despite what I promised myself earlier, I didn't start all over again right after finishing my first playthrough. Not that I didn't want to, there were just too many other games demanding my attention. ;) I must say that I really liked NWN2!

I started *and* finished No One Lives Forever 2. Though not as good as the first part, it was still worth my time. Too bad it's so short! Cate Archer rules. :biggrin:

I've made progress in Gothic 3. I think I'm near the end, actually. Hm, I find it somewhat worrying that I haven't finished G3 since it's release in my country. But hey, it's not my fault that loading a save takes so much time. And that the game maliciously crashes if I've been playing for a long time without saving. D'oh! Since it's not a game that I can launch and play for five minutes when I have a moment of free time, I play G3 only during weekends - and not always. Curse you G3! - why do you have to be so good, yet so "difficult" to play?!

I've finally installed a pack of Premium NWN Modules (ShadowGuard, Kingmaker, Witch's Wake). So far I played Shadowguard and Kingmaker. I especially liked the latter, even though it crashed a lot for reasons unknown to me. I'll probably try Witch's Wake in a few days.

When Jade Empire arrived, I almost immediately bought it... to find out that it runs on WinXp, and WinXp only*. Which means that I can't play it. :'( Bugger! So far, my Jade Empire collects dust. But it sure looks good while doing it. *sigh*
*Well it supposedly runs on Vista, but that doesn't help me at all.

Right now I'm playing Deus Ex again. I got to Paris, which means I'm past my favourite part - Hong Kong.

After finishing Metal Gear (MSX), Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MSX) and Metal Gear Solid (PSX), I am currently playing Metal Gear Solid 2 (PC).

well as i got the new video card instead of buying stalker or cc3 i decided to play the other game i got bundled with nightwatch used on ebay for ~15 total--hitman:blood money. i've never played more than demos of the hitman games, and i wasn't all that impressed with the hbm demo either but as i basically got it for free i thought i'd give it a go. after the first level i have been blown away by the varying level design and options available to complete the levels. i played the first 2levels at expert but had to drop down to normal level as 3 saves was getting to be kind of insane for my first time through. the planning in this game reminds me quite a bit of the thief games and it takes even more creativity to try and remove as many people non lethally as possible without them seeing you. i knocked (fists) nearly everyone out on the first few levels only to realize that duh i guess that makes them a witness. i figure i'm about halfway through the game which half of that was today as last evening i also loaded up anachronox last night as its been over 3 years now since my last playthrough of it was beconing so i played the first part up to the departure to sender station.

Done with the Metal Gear games I can play atm, I have moved onto the Oblivion expansions. I have finished Knights of the Nine and played some of the Shivering Isles expansion.

Shivering Isles. It's padded out the ass with dungeons. After you get done with the Court of Madness, you see nothing else for the rest of the game. Each of them has a plot or a puzzle, so there's nothing as dull as Miscarcand (the legendary Really Big Ayleid Ruin, Like Wow). They just don't take advantage of the setting. 'Pity.

Splitting my time between Imperialism II, Morrowind, and Icewind Dale 2 atm.

I just picked up a 'lite' puzzle game called Kyodai Mahjong, which is excellent.

I'm also trying to finally finish the second D.R.O.D game, but the last levels are brutal. As far as a-ticket games, I'm currently deciding whether I'm going to get into Stalker or Jade Empire, probably JE so I can wait for a patch for Stalker.

Finished most quests outside the main quest in Shivering Isles. I had to give it a break due to boredom.

My son did a terrible thing the other day; he re-installed FO2 on my PC and I can't stop playing it!! :)

Syberia 2. Played the first installment about a year ago, and since then I've forgotten some of its magic, but playing the sequel now is simply great. :)

@ Corwin - FO2 = Fallout 2? I'm not very good with game name abbreviations ...

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. now and loving it. I really like the atmosphere in this game, it's like Gothic with guns:)

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. now and loving it. I really like the atmosphere in this game, it's like Gothic with guns:)

Now you're talking! In addition, you can die at any moment just like in Gothic, quick save and save often.

Back
Top Bottom