DoubleBear's Zombie RPG

yeah, you tell us all the time.
Problem is we don't really care what *you* enjoy.

Who is this we?

I find the tastes of other people interesting and helpful in terms of better understanding them. I trust that's a common position.

Whether any individual actually cares about my opinion is pretty irrelevant.

You speak as if you mattered beyond this, which you don't. Not beyond being a potential partner of information exchange.

To invest in people, they have to demonstrate an open mind, and at least a measure of civility. Something with which to inspire my interest. Your remark is a common enough low-blow, and as such I find you not worthy of my time.

I find the tastes of other people interesting and helpful in terms of better understanding them. I trust that's a common position..

I agree - if not, what is the purpose of any forums?

One poster mentioned George Romero movie 'the night of the living dead' (1968) in which Romero clearly states and stages (through the movie) a protest against both the Viet Nam war and the (new) consumerism in the US. The movie's last scene (in the mall) is a testament of this.

That would be Dawn of the Dead. Night of the Living Dead was interesting in regards to racism, since the hero was black, which was very unusual. There is also a scene which stirred a bit of controversy, since the black hero killed a white (zombified) child.

Back
Top Bottom