Welcome - introduce yourself!

Welcome and don't worry, If my French was a quarter as good as your english, I'd be happy

Bienvenue Luckra!

Welcome to the forum Luckra as new members who join our discussions without exhibiting troll behavior are welcome on this website. I hope you enjoy your stay.:highfive:

Hello there,

RPGWatch has been my main source for WRPG news for quite a few years now and I lurked a bit on the forums from time to time. I wanted to post in some topics here and there but never took that first step and with so many quality games released in the last few months and PoE so close to its release date I guess it's time I did.
On the topic of games, I'm a big Obsidian (BlackIsle) fanboy and I still like Bioware despite some fuckups along the road. I never found something to like in a Bethesda game but we'll see if Fallout 4 will change that :p .
I'm a native French speaker so don't hesitate to slap me if my english sounds too shaky.

Quelqu'un qui n'aime aucun jeu de Bethesda est le bienvenu ici!

Enjoy your stay, Luckra!

Welcome Luckra :)

Being an Obsidian fanboi is the norm around here, I'm sorry to say (j/k) - so you'll fit right in.

Hello all, lurked here for a while without registering but thought it was time!

Long time game player since the speccy era in the early 80's, but it was the big hitting RPG's of the late 80's and 90's that got me full time on the PC, although the Vita gets a run out regularly too.

Ultima/Elder Scrolls were the main ones initially but I enjoy any RPG's that makes you think, and some that don't ;)

Having just finished playing the Mass Effect series (3, then 1, then 2, don't ask) I'm now onto Pillars of Eternity.

Welcome to Luckra and kborom. You both sound like you'll fit right in.

Vita for the winnn~

Enjoy your stay, kborom. :)

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Tom. I'm an IT professional, triathlete, and RPG addict. I like a good strategy game, too. I've lived in the Traverse City area in Michigan for about 15 years.

Wenzil is my grandfather's name and I've used it in SWG and WoW. I quit WoW when I met the woman that is now my wife - a good move on my part.

My first RPG was Dragonstomper on the 2600. You had to have a Supercharger to play that. I skipped Adventure. It just didn't interest me.

My first CRPG was Ultima III on an 8-bit Atari. I'm currently playing D:OS with a friend. I only have time to game for 2-3 hours per week. I guess my other hobby is buying games I may never play but can't pass up when Steam has a sale.

I bought the Blackguard franchise today for $13.74.

Welcome to the Watch and I hope you enjoy D:OS, it's a great game. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, Wenzil. I'm from Michigan as well. I lived in the Detroit area, but I've been to Traverse City once or twice. Nice country from what I remember.

My first CRPG was Ultima III on an 8-bit Atari.

Ultima III was one of the first CRPGs I played. Although, ironically, I played it on the NES. :)

Hey JDR13 and others!

Yeah. Traverse City is awesome in the summer. Winter is a little more challenging. Florida is my goal for retirement. I was in Haines City early in April. It was really warm!

Been to Red Wings training camp?

Welcome to the boards.

Back
Top Bottom