Pricewatch!

Dungeon Siege 3 and its nearly expansion-sized DLC Treasures of the Sun are on sale today, with Dungeon Siege being 75% off, and the expansion 50% off (this is part of the current SquareEnix sale on Gamer's Gate).
I found Dungeon Siege 3 to be pretty good.

I wish I could find Dungeon Siege II as a digital download somewhere. I'm aware that Steam sells it, but only as part of their DS Complete pakage.

GamersGate also has all the Disciples games up to 75% off.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=disciplesmidweek

IndieGala VI is live. Pay what you want for Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, The Void, and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty. Pay more than the minimum to get Commandos 2: Men of Courage, Ion Assault, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars, Cargo: The Quest for Gravity, and Commandos 3: Destination Berlin.

Also, the newest issue of the German game magazine "Computerbild Spiele" includes Sacred 2 on DVD, as well as Machinarium and Samorost 2.

Nice. Always wanted to have Sacred 2.
Plus the other two games.

Besides, is Hunted worth buying ? I had once played a demo of it on one Games Com, and I'm interested in the co-op play (even if I play alone), but everything looks so much dark & murky ...

The concept of AvP has always intrigued me as a game, but the reviews have been so lackluster that I've ignored it to date. But we all know about reviewers... This one had been slammed for bad consolized controls. I hate that in a FPS. Thoughts?

Either they want to move too many units or they have made a deal with EA : The Medieval SIMs seem to be *permanently* priced at 10 Euros at the Real store chain now …

For German forum users : Drug Store chain Müller has a new rebate for DVDs going on right now : 5,55 for different DVDs … Each one has a special price tag saying "5,55" …

Either they want to move too many units or they have made a deal with EA : The Medieval SIMs seem to be *permanently* priced at 10 Euros at the Real store chain now …

Gamersgate have deals on Mass Effect and Dragon Ages quite often (aka every 6 months or so).

If you check you'll see that they don't sale the DLCs (beside what come with the purchase). The DLCs never get in sales on EA website or very rarely. Buy ME2 for $5 on GG, spend $30+ on the DLCs on Origin.

Circuit City doesn't have Gothic 3 in their system
liuhan1.jpg

liuhan2.jpg

liuhan3.jpg

Deus Ex: HR is 75% off on GamersGate.

I grabbed it. Then realized it requires Steam. Ugh. That'll teach me. Damn impulsive buys.

Gamersgate have deals on Mass Effect and Dragon Ages quite often (aka every 6 months or so).

If you check you'll see that they don't sale the DLCs (beside what come with the purchase). The DLCs never get in sales on EA website or very rarely. Buy ME2 for $5 on GG, spend $30+ on the DLCs on Origin.

Thank you. But I was talking about retail.

Real is a massive, Walmart-like retail chain. In fact their stores once belonged to Walmart as long as they tried to get a hold in the German market(s).

They withdrew later.

Real belongs to the Metro/Saturn/Kaufhof/Mediamarkt group.

Back
Top Bottom