Gothic 3 I had to get "Dexter" on their arse

Uriziel

Sentinel
Playing 1.12 version I had so dang many quest bugs I gave up and became an unremorseful murderer of all things living or undead. After getting "Dexter" on their asses the trail of bodies was quite impressive:biggrin:

I ran into something kinda odd though.......after casually inviting an unsuspecting yet quite angry orc out into my killing field, supplying him with an abundance of pain and a nice dirt nap, and re-entering the town/farm/village to invite another by telling said angry orc to blow me......after repeating this several times I could re-enter and none of them would question or attack me. It's like they all of a sudden forgot a morra was murdering them. I could biatch slap one to "invite" him outside, do the deed and re-enter and would be questioned/attacked by the next orc. But sure enough, after "doing" a few more orcs the questioning/attacking would stop again:S

BTW, I turned Dexter after doing a jillion quests to get to see Gonzales, having never harmed a single hashisian nor stealing a single thing, bringing him money, women and items......only for him to stand up and attack me.....no dialog box, just a short speech and attack.

I have to admit I enjoyed the hell out of getting Dexter on them lol. I found a way to drop down inside Ishtar and methodically killed them all one by one.....and left the gatekeeper alive because after liberating Ishtar he didn't attack.......but when I went back later to Zuben's chamber the dam harem girls and slaves attacked me on sight:S A very buggy game indeed. I'm hoping the 1.6 community patch helps on my next playthrough.

Aye, I've tried this approach unintentionally as well. Usually triggered by someone getting killed that I don't intend to kill. I've never seen them go back to neutral though.

Also, Dexter who? From the cartoon, the TV series, or Gothic 1-2?

Dexter is a show on Showtime about a serial killer. Find seasons one and two on torrents coz it is a great show ;)

Back
Top Bottom