Skyrim v1.9

You'll know when you find a "more interesting" NPC. They ramble on and on and most of it is atrocious. There are a couple of them, however, that are very well done. Most are not and also have some fake ass accent that makes it a royal pain to listen to.

Slaves on cotton plantations also volunteered (not being payed for the work) and definetly learned some valuable skills in areas of their lives.

Please tell me this a joke/trolling attempt.

Sam, that sounds too positive. :D
Add a lunatic, delusional or something.

Still, it won't change the way I function. Every work has to be payed for unless you're living in communism. If you don't pay, expect a troll. What goes around, comes around - I think that's the phrase, right? Or you can use Toka Koka from my sig.

You'll know when you find a "more interesting" NPC. They ramble on and on and most of it is atrocious. There are a couple of them, however, that are very well done. Most are not and also have some fake ass accent that makes it a royal pain to listen to.

Oh, well. The mod is easily uninstalled if it turns out I agree. :)

Still, it won't change the way I function. Every work has to be payed for unless you're living in communism. If you don't pay, expect a troll. What goes around, comes around - I think that's the phrase, right? Or you can use Toka Koka from my sig.

You must absolutely hate people who volunteer their time in soup kitchens. Or, more accurately, the soup kitchens themselves. And open source, that must be horrible to you! Haha.

hmm..does comparing people to slaves qualify as Godwin's Law?

Errr, if you're feeling like you're abusing somebody because they are doing something nice for you, then you can always use the "donate" option on Nexus. Or you could use it if you're just feeling nice yourself.

The price for Skyrim has finally dropped to $40 on Steam. Other than the sales, the game has been sitting at $60 for an amazingly long time.

Back
Top Bottom