Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition Interview @ GameSpy

Seems to me they don't even know what they're going to do, and they're just stringing people along as they figure it out by themselves. Bullshit hype machine.

I vaguely remember that BG1 had some very silly "soundbytes" by some of the NPCs you encountered. It wouldn't hurt to redo those...

True, the "vocal introductions" are very weak by the standards of today. Not that I think it matters, really.

Seems to me they don't even know what they're going to do, and they're just stringing people along as they figure it out by themselves. Bullshit hype machine.

???
Check Trent's twitter. He has answered all the questions asked here really. I'm not really sure what you think is being made up.

Seems to me that they have a clear idea of what they want to do with the enhanced version. They want to slowly release more info to keep it fresh in peoples minds and yes build hype. Not sure why people complain about the hype. Should they be down playing their game that doesn't make sense. At this point you have no idea whether or not they will live up to the hype. If they do then complaining makes no sense and if they don't you can complain then.

Back
Top Bottom