Witcher Question about patches

The Witcher

SadExchange

Watchdog
I bought and played through the standard edition when it was first released but have recently purchased the enhanced version and was wondering what patches I need to bring the game up to the most recent version and add features that the developers wanted in the first place.

Any help would be appreciated with links to actual patches would be a plus. It's a little confusing looking at different sites that show different results.

I have the enhanced version I think you'll have all the right patches as long as you download and install the director's cut.

Last edited:
it can be very confusing, especially w/ win7 64 I found it not working even after extensive tweaking and what not.

I ended up just re-buying it on Steam for 20 bucks all patched and good to go, problem solved. For 20 bucks. But I love the game, so it's not that big a kick in the cajones

I just installed Win 7 64 a couple of weeks ago. No problems so far, but I haven't installed many games on it yet. I kept Win XP on my other partition.

the majority of things have worked on it, games and otherwise. I have had a few problems, Saints Row 2 doesnt work on it, neither does ToEE dependably.

Other than that, the following games have worked well, they may have taken some patching or tweaking, but they work:

Dragon Age
Age of Mythology
The Witcher
Torchlight
Guild Wars
All the latest Warhammer games
lotro
left 4 dead 1&2
Demigod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom