Pricewatch!

picked up ego draconis for 33.99 with free shipping last night from a new site i've never heard of.

That's a good deal, I might order from them after they re-stock.

It's a weird site though. Some of their titles are really cheap, while others are actually much more expensive than other places.

Might & Magic titles 50% off this weekend at GoG.com!

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/might_and_magic

Tempted to download the Heroes of M & M, probably the 2nd and 3rd… never played them previously… does anyone recommend I do?

(Actually got the M & M 1 - 6 pack a few months ago but haven't even played them, heh)

Might & Magic titles 50% off this weekend at GoG.com!

http://www.gog.com/en/promo/might_and_magic

Tempted to download the Heroes of M & M, probably the 2nd and 3rd… never played them previously… does anyone recommend I do?

(Actually got the M & M 1 - 6 pack a few months ago but haven't even played them, heh)

I dunno - I never played anything but HOMM 5 and expansions, but just bought the rest tonight ... (well, I also bought the M&M pack, which was nice to replace the big CD pack)

I dunno - I never played anything but HOMM 5 and expansions, but just bought the rest tonight … (well, I also bought the M&M pack, which was nice to replace the big CD pack)

The older homms are also very nice. Best title is heroes3 in my opinion.

I have recently (read: last week) seen the "NWN Legends" of NWN 1 at German chain "Saturn" for 10 Euros.

Oops, I just see that on Amazon it's even more cheap … plus shipping, of course …

Is it worth the price ? Since I have it already, I'd only buy it for the soundtrack CD - is it worth the price ? Is the soundtrack good ?

Well I received The Witcher EE from Atari.

Apparently the US version is missing a printed enhanced game manual, because it would make the box too big for US shelves. right….. :(

It's supposed to be on the disc. Big deal… It'll probably eat up a whole ink jet cartridge = $30...

On the bright side it did come with all the other goodies.

Well I received The Witcher EE from Atari.

Apparently the US version is missing a printed enhanced game manual, because it would make the box too big for US shelves. right….. :(

I received my copy last Friday, but haven't opened it yet. I was using a friends copy when I finished The Witcher back in January-February, and I thought I remembered a printed manual.

Steam is having a massive holiday, including a huge Eidos pack (including Batman Arkham Asylum and Deus Ex) for $50 and STALKER for $1.99.

cdwow has some amazing deals. I was looking for civ4 for friends after I missed the gogamer deal. they had it for 11/90, no tax and no shipping. It looks like they are really big in the UK and Aus, that's why I've never heard of them.

Amazon UK had it for 8 pounds 9p.

Steam has a big holiday sale.....

AND, although not mentioned, "a Farewell to dragons " has dropped dramatically. now for only 14.99 Euros..... Although I like impulsedriven and gamersgate better, I`ll probably buy it.... :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/3160/

Have fun....
L.

Back
Top Bottom