Call of Pripyat Complete

Looks very promising, I'll be sure to check this out when I get around to playing CoP.

I see this guy also did the same thing for the original STALKER and Clear Sky. I loved the atmosphere of the first game, but that sucker was buggy as hell...

COP is as far as I concern superior to SoC and CS, except that I liked the story of SoC the most. It's quest architecture (and customized ending based on it) makes me think of Fallout 2, where every area have some kind of faction conflict you can participate in as well as several key NPC's who's lives you can influence.

I played STALKER over again with the complete mod and it was an excellent experience, a real improvement.

I have not played CoP at all yet but I was under the impression it was not that buggy or flawed, so I am surprised it got a complete mod of its own. I'll have to check it out when I finally sit down to play the game.

One of my issues with CoP was the performance, actually. Not sure if it's my ATI 5870 drivers or what - but it didn't perform well at all - unless I turned off the shiny DX11 stuff, which I didn't want to do.

So, though this sounds great - I'm kinda worried about whether or not it's going to be playable on my rig.

Back
Top Bottom