Not sure that the title of this thread should be

Hey Rogua good to see you again?

This is why I choose not to post. I don't want to get in arguments. Of course anyone who sticks up for Rogua must be Rogua. You can assume everyone wants everything to be boring and bland but I just wanted to say my piece. Rogua is worth a million of faceless bland poster number 5009. He was hilarious and all of his posts where worth reading. You can think you are special but he was. He won. He got you. He probably can't even remember you're name, or what this was about. He won, this sight lost and is far more boring without him.

And the word pervert isn't shocking or bad in a title to most people. This is my last post. I just wanted to say my piece and now I'll go back to lurking.

I do find it interesting that out of all the other topics, threads, post this is the one you choice to join or make a new name to post in this one.

We had our fun with this topic and everyone seem to have moved on but you choice this one.

Well thanks for all your great input on a subject that was dead weeks ago.

Yes you are so right he got me and I have lost more sleep over this than that time when I was 5 and I didn't get to watch Batman that Sunday morning.

Last edited:
I do find it interesting that out of all the other topics, threads, post this is the one you choice to join or make a new name to post in this one.

We had our fun with this topic and everyone seem to have moved on but you choice this one.

Well thanks for all your great input on a subject that was dead weeks ago.

Yes you are so right he got me and I have lost more sleep over this than that time when I was 5 and I didn't get to watch Batman that Sunday morning.

Well, I just saw the posts in the game sight forum I never look in, but you can have fun coming up with conspiracy theories. And you say it didn't bother you but your actions says otherwise. If that isn't bothering you I hate to see what you are like when you are bothered.

I know I said I wasn't going to post again but after reading you're other posts I think I have you pegged. I grew up around people just like you. In my county we all was farmers and most were baptists with some mormon. My dad told me not to bother talking to people who figured they knew the truth because there was no reason to youd just be wasting you're breath. The baptists don't dance or like anything others might think is fun and they don't have the best sense of humor. My dad always said you have to put up with them all trying to force themselves in everyone's life and make people act the way they think is right. He said you really have to watch for the ones that come at you sideways. The ones that don't have the guts enough to come at you head on with they're nonsense, the ones who try and raise a rukus from everyone.

You can think what you want but Rogua sure seems to have won hands down and you didn't come off looking to good and either did your hollier than thou friends. You guys keep having fun calling anyone with a difference of opinion a troll or Rogua or whatever you want and you can keep freaking out when you see the pervert for some reason. I just don't see how anyone reasonable could ever be offended by the word pervert in a title or think it is shocking but I can't see whats wrong with dancing either. I'm no dancer myself but I don't see a problem with it and never saw the big deal.

I do know Rogua made me laugh a lot and I really enjoyed reading what he wrote hear. Its sad no one but Myrthos didn't have the courage to speak up for him because I really don't think I'm the only one who liked reading him. This sight sure changed a lot from when it started or even when it was RPGDot. Its good for news now but I sure dont like how it seems everyone is so damn stuffy and ready to pounce and call anyone with a little color a troll.

I'm done now and said everything I wanted. I'll keep using this sight for news but they're really isnt a reason to read the forums anymore unless you want to the same handful of people say nothing until someone says something and is pounced on as a troll.

Eh, I have to agree with my lurker brother over there...some WTF ideas and barber incidents aside, I didn't get any real malevolence from Unrestigered.
Besides, there is even more craziness coming daily from fruitcakes in the religious section, and a lot of people don't mind it either.

Its good for news now but I sure dont like how it seems everyone is so damn stuffy and ready to pounce and call anyone with a little color a troll.
O, come on, mister roboto, don't fret about it! Being called a troll is just the latest fashion. Move on! :)

I'll keep using this sight for news but they're really isnt a reason to read the forums anymore unless you want to the same handful of people say nothing until someone says something and is pounced on as a troll.
O, who needs the forums, skip them, you can live without them. The news we provide on the other hand: it is your daily vitamin! Vital - even for trolls, ex-trolls, supposed trolls, and non-trolls. :)

But please please please: do comment on the news. I love to see that people actually read the news. So positive or negative comments about games: both are welcome. Just don't shoot the messenger: me. ;) (And Myrthos and HiddenX and Silver and Arhu, and…. Who am I talking to… you're a Dotter you know them better than I do! :))

Last time, Corwin identified the sockpuppet very easily. Could someone check again?

Last time, Corwin identified the sockpuppet very easily. Could someone check again?
He can't be matched by IP and his style is different from the previous incarnations.
That could mean something or could not, both can be modified.

He can't be matched by IP and his style is different from the previous incarnations.
That could mean something or could not, both can be modified.

Yes, I just thought he might be daft enough not to mask his IP. As he long as he sticks to this boring nonsense, and not actively causing trouble in the rest of the site, I don't suppose it matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom